hawkeyez

Western Lifestyle

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

France: Women Beaten up for Her Western Lifestyle, Attackers Tell Her to Wear Veil

16:12 | Posted by Cheradenine Zakalwe

A 23-year-old resident of Montpellier is due to be judged today for violence committed against a 43-year-old woman whom he rebuked for her western lifestyle. On Friday evening, the woman was driving in her car when she had stones and small bottles thrown at her, apparently because of a former conflict with the residents of the district.

Two individuals then kicked and punched her, insulted her and spat upon her and also ordered her to cover her face, rebuking her for not wearing a veil. One suspect was arrested: drunk, he claims not to remember anything.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

A quick Google is all one needs to learn why you "forgot" to post the source.

Naughty, naughty :bonk:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Forgot to post? The authors name is at the beginning of the article.

I know it's hard to accept the truth.

So it's not true ???

Forgot to post? The authors name is at the beginning of the article.

I know it's hard to accept the truth.

Actually when I found a website that actually loads on my work computer(the only one I found was Blazingcatfur.com) I don't see what the point is. We have folks getting beat up and killed here for less than religious reasons.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Actually when I found a website that actually loads on my work computer(the only one I found was Blazingcatfur.com) I don't see what the point is. We have folks getting beat up and killed here for less than religious reasons.

"Islamversuseuropedotblogspotdotcom"

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Timeline

In the US, we get kids shot dead for listening to loud music. But that's not outrageous...

You know it's true.

Of course I know it's true. I just found it amusing the only rebuttal was look at the source of the story

In the US, we get kids shot dead for listening to loud music. But that's not outrageous...

So si it possible both of them could be wrong or does the Fla incident justify the beat down that woman took. Circular liberal logic again .

Timeline

Shhhh that's different.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Timeline
So si it possible both of them could be wrong or does the Fla incident justify the beat down that woman took. Circular liberal logic again.

No circular logic at all. All I am saying is that we're hardly in a position to point fingers at ills that plague other nations while we're killing each other day in and day out at an astonishing rate. Why focus on deadly issues far off our shores when we've got tons of deadly issues to deal with right here at home?