Peace_Seeker

Ongoing Relationship Means..??

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey guys...

I just wanna clear up some issues before going in the interview..n hope to get a bit help over here

hw can one define ongoing relationship while one partner is in States n the other is overseas??

if they say its actually through the emails and chats then how can you actually get transcripts of the chat on skype..?? I mean while u can print an email which shows whoz the sender, receiver and times.... but what can you do in printing skype chats??

I read a few posts in which ppl said the printed chat has to be stamped...now stamped by whom?? how can one make it certify??

Please provide your expert advices on the "ONGOING RELATIONSHIP" defination..

Regards

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

alas, you need to review the I-130 instructions again,

as the 6 types of evidence are listed there.

Here's my breakdown on those 6 types, and what we prepped.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=218775&st=0&p=3324240&hl=Rusticentry3324240

Note that going forward, from the date of filing, you were supposed to keep generating this evidence,

and submit it with the DS-230 and submit it on interview day.

I hope you have been doing monthly generation on your stuff.

as to skype chat logs, yes, it's possible. do a search here using the advanced search tool, search terms 'skype chat'

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Hi

Phone records, Western Union, adding the person to you bills ( if possible) bank account ( if possible) recent visit by the U.S. citizen with copies of the airline tickets with pictures of you together. Just to name a couple if ways. Hope this helps.

It mean that the relationship is still going active, you have communications, picturea, phone records, chats , emails, letters some time of communication between you and the person you are petitoning trips pictures etc...

~* GodsGift225*~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.