fadouasalam

Please guys...What is the exact form for pics proofs

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hey everybudy..What is the exact format for our pictires as evidence should it be..

Thanks in advance?

Welcome to the forum.

The Documentary Evidence section of the VJ step-by-step K-1 Visa Guides say it best:

"2. Color Photo's of you and your fiance(e) together. Make sure you write your names, date, and location on the back of every photo. Provide two to five photo's. If you only have a single copy of the photo, then make a color copy and send that. If it is a digital photo, have it printed at a company such as kodakgallery.com. You can also make duplicates of photo's at your local photo store (Walgreeens, CVS, etc). Place photo's in a plastic bag or photo sheet and label the sheet. Note that you may not receive originals of photo's back."

I printed our digital photos on regular paper using a color laser printer and then prepared them as described above.

Take this opportunity to review the step-by-step K-1 visa guide, that is culmination of the experiences of many folks that have successfully made their visa journey. It can be found by hitting the "Guides" button, at the top of the forum page.

Good luck on your visa journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

i printed my pictures on copy paper in color, then there is room to put where the picture was taken,and the names, and what year,place,you may be able to put three photos on one sheet make about five sheets, some with your weddind, some with family some with,trips,or the other thing is sent the photos, put the names on the back dates, places,put them in a small plastic bag,large paper clip it to your file.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hey everybudy..What is the exact format for our pictires as evidence should it be..

Thanks in advance?

There is none. The only requirement is that they be legible.

With our I-129f I sent ONE photo with no names, dates or anything else on it. Some people like to copy them onto regular paper and make notes in the margins.

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank u soo much guys for ue help..coz i got an RFE after 6 monhts of waiting..they asked for some evidence pictures with date and affidavit of supports and phone records and my fiance parent's statement and emails... and all..and some other relationship evidence..thats why dont want to make any mistake..we will send it next week coz my fiance waiting to receive the affidavit of supports from my parents...dont know when can we get an reply after we send it next week,?

Timeline

Thank u soo much guys for ue help..coz i got an RFE after 6 monhts of waiting..they asked for some evidence pictures with date and affidavit of supports and phone records and my fiance parent's statement and emails... and all..and some other relationship evidence..thats why dont want to make any mistake..we will send it next week coz my fiance waiting to receive the affidavit of supports from my parents...dont know when can we get an reply after we send it next week,?

Please consider supplying an exact copy of the RFE letter contents, so that experienced members can precisely review qne determine the scope and nature of the RFE.

Happy trails on your visa journey.

Timeline

i dont have the copy for our RFE on my tablet...its with my fiance..but the RFE letter is just need evidence for our relationship.tickets..boarding pass and picturs for both of us..letters..phone records and affidavit of supports for friends and both of our parents..we got d RFE letter on 17th dec and wee'll send it next week enshALAH... sm ppl here says that is not a big issue we have so we will get a reply very soon after they receiv our RFE..

Thank u

Timeline

For all of our photo evidence submissions, I printed our digital photos on 8.5x11 plain white copy paper, one per page, with a color laser printer. On the backside I wrote the information in the manner described in the K-1 Visa Guide. I then put the individual prints into Avery Diamond Clear Heavyweight 8 1/2 x 11 Inch Sheet Protectors. I included 5 photos with our I-129F petition submission, another 5 photos for the visa interview, and about 15 for the recent AOS interview. (These were photos of our three visits, marriage photos, family photos, etc.) The IO at the AOS interview wanted to keep them for the file, I was all to happy to comply. We have our memories, and the electronic originals. HTH.

YMMV.

Happy trails on your visa journey.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Coming from CASA with a K1 please provide your evidence as best as you can...in my experience I would suggest for your fiance to print out a variety of your times together if that can apply to your relationship together. Different trips, family events, engagement celebration, airport arrival, travel to other cities in Maroc...etc onto a collage paper to have many pics on an 8 x 11. I have suggested it on other posts recently and it worked well for me.

They also gave all my pics back after the interview and approval

I really suggest to have your fiance seek answers on here too.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

For Casa: Do we really need letter of support from our parents and friends? My financial aspects are real strong and I don't any support letters for that. Where could I get a sample of letter of support from the parents? What should it say? Thanks a bunch!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi

Not that I personally wish to know this but...in order to have truly helpful answers from the people whom have went through CASA it would be best to fill in your timeline, and are you the male or female USC, Beneficiary or Petitioner asking and whose parents are you referring to?

Knowing your situation better helps.

Having wrote this...I am assuming you might be asking about the Moroccan parents? and support meaning approval?

With my evidence I asked my husband to ask his father to write something and anything reflective of our relationship.

He wrote about things including how many times his daughter in law has visited and that he is very happy to welcome her into his family....signed and all in French. Then it was translated.

In

CASA as everywhere you really only NEED what they ask for and the required papers. But to present a strong case I would recommend letters of affirmation from the friends and family members you have met ..towards knowing and accepting your relationship.

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

For my pictures, I chose about 4 pictures from each event and printed them on a piece of plain white paper. I then stated who was in each picture and what was happening. I also made sure the date was printed on the picture. Please know there is no right or wrong way to do it! Another time I actually sent a 4'6' photo album with various photos. It is really at your discretion and what you feel is right and you are comfortable with.

Edited by Teffah

MoroccoUSA_flag.jpg

Teresa,

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."

- Martha Washington

4ZaKm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.