Saiangel

No NOA2 YET- PD Feb 2011 VSC

26 posts in this topic

I did not receive anything from the USCIS after a Service Request was placed. My lawyer then sent an email to Vermont Service Center last week. I'll wait another two weeks before contacting them for an update.

The procedure is explained in this link:

http://www.uscis.gov...000082ca60aRCRD

Good luck with your Service Request. I hope something positive comes out :-). I don't know why they have not processed any NOA2 approvals in the past several months (with the exception of a few randomly selected ones).

Anil

we have sent emails to vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov for soooo many times. asking about our case. but never got result or any answer from them. I hope by this SR we can hear any news.. a guud news I hope..

RYubm4.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

we have sent emails to vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov for soooo many times. asking about our case. but never got result or any answer from them. I hope by this SR we can hear any news.. a guud news I hope..

i just emailed vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov regarding NOA2. i wish they gonna send a reply. oh, you said, they dont reply even. its sad then.

i just emailed vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov regarding NOA2. i wish they gonna send a reply. oh, you said, they dont reply even. its sad then.

yups.. they neverrr reply one of our email. hopefully they reply yours.. update again pls if u hv any news.. thanks.

RYubm4.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

yups.. they neverrr reply one of our email. hopefully they reply yours.. update again pls if u hv any news.. thanks.

N Ahmed & N4th4ly4,

I do not think that the Vermont Service Center will respond to direct emails inquiring about case status if you have not opened up a Service Request. The email address is intended to follow-up an unanswered service request. Follow the procedure in the link I shared above. Call the National Customer Service Center, obtain a service request and get all the information required in Step 1 (in the link I shared).

If in 15 days, you don't get a response, then you can send an email to the Vermont Service Center with all the Service Request information you obtained in Step 1. They will not respond to you otherwise. If in another 21 days, you don't get a response from the Vermont Service Center, then forward the email to the Headquarters (Step 3).

N4th4ly4, you have obtained a Service Request already. Wait the 2 weeks out and I hope you get a positive response. Otherwise, you can contact the Service Center via email. Good luck!

Hello Dear Vermont fillers,

WELL THATS WEIRD I HAVE WROTE TO THAT EMAIL BEFORE THEY REPLY MY SERVICE REQUEST BUT WAS A DENIAL, BUT ANYWAYS Just to let you know guys, that i called USCIS today, and i explained them the situation on how im from feb 2011 and havent received my noa2 yet and its only 3 months and half from my priority to be current on the visa bulletin, and i requested them a service request, but they didn't accept it. He told me though, that my petition should be approved by next month 23, otherwise i should contact them again.... right after i called, i also sent them an email regarding this situation, now im waiting to see what happens next. i will keep you updated guys, you guys from feb or earlier should also try to do the same to see if we get this people finally moving because its not easy to be without the love ones.

N Ahmed & N4th4ly4,

I do not think that the Vermont Service Center will respond to direct emails inquiring about case status if you have not opened up a Service Request. The email address is intended to follow-up an unanswered service request. Follow the procedure in the link I shared above. Call the National Customer Service Center, obtain a service request and get all the information required in Step 1 (in the link I shared).

If in 15 days, you don't get a response, then you can send an email to the Vermont Service Center with all the Service Request information you obtained in Step 1. They will not respond to you otherwise. If in another 21 days, you don't get a response from the Vermont Service Center, then forward the email to the Headquarters (Step 3).

N4th4ly4, you have obtained a Service Request already. Wait the 2 weeks out and I hope you get a positive response. Otherwise, you can contact the Service Center via email. Good luck!

Anil,

on last august 2012, we sent email to VSC, asking about our case, is not mistaken it was trigger by the announcement of processing time in Vermont, at that time they were approving petition until august 2011.

a few weeks after we sent mail to VSC, they reply us, tell us that they had made a mistake, and they change it again the announcement to approving petitions until jan2011.

but after that, our email never got reply anymore.. maybe they just too tired to answer our question.. who knows...

RYubm4.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

service centers now only processing NOA2-s 3 months prior to become current. hang on there

NVC case number: 24 June 2013

17 Dec 2011: I-130 sent

21 Dec 2011: NOA1

16 May 2013: NOA2

24 Jun 2013: NVC case number received

25 Jun 2013: DS-3032 sent

27 Jun 2013: AOS bill received and paid

xx Jul 2013: AOS package sent

09 Jul 2013: DS-3032 accepted

11 Jul 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 Jul 2013: IV package sent

11 Oct 2013: Case completed

28 Oct 2013: Interview appointment received

17 Dec 2013: F2A visa interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Please let us know form where did you get this information.

about a year ago the service centers issued a statement that they aim to get all applicatons approved in time for the NVC processing. NVC processing was stated to take 3 months.

No one paid attention at that point as CSC was approved in 6 months and VSC was the extreme with 11 months.

I recalled this discussion from this forum and stated the obvious direct conclusion. I am a CSC waiting for 14 months already, which is unprecedented looking at any historical processing time.

Also, one of the VSC candidate just got confirmation that she will be approved next month as she is getting to her 3 month gap from being current.

I am not saying you have to believe in the above, but my logic still draws the same conclusion.

NVC case number: 24 June 2013

17 Dec 2011: I-130 sent

21 Dec 2011: NOA1

16 May 2013: NOA2

24 Jun 2013: NVC case number received

25 Jun 2013: DS-3032 sent

27 Jun 2013: AOS bill received and paid

xx Jul 2013: AOS package sent

09 Jul 2013: DS-3032 accepted

11 Jul 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 Jul 2013: IV package sent

11 Oct 2013: Case completed

28 Oct 2013: Interview appointment received

17 Dec 2013: F2A visa interview

hi guys... as I told you before, a few weeks ago, my husband sent an email to VSC to follow up our case but we a little bit confused what does it mean? specially the bold line. can anyone tell me ? thanks a lot.

here is their reply:

>> Good day, Our records indicate that your I-130 petition was received on July 22, 2011, and is currently pending. The Vermont Service Center (VSC) is presently processing I-130 petitions filed under the F2A category which were received on or before January 28, 2011, as per the most recent posted processing times found on the www.uscis.gov website. Therefore, your case is within our normal processing times.

Review of our records reflect that your case has been forwarded on and is with an Immigration Services Officer at this time. For future status inquiries of a petition or application filed at this Center you may want to utilize our National Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-375-5283. If you would like to obtain forms, filing instructions, case status or schedule an appointment with your local office, please visit our website at www.uscis.gov.

Thank you,

Officer Cynthia

Vermont Service Center

Customer Service Unit

RYubm4.png

Well im confused a little because first they say that you case is under normal processing time, and then say that you case is already under an officer, i think by officer they meant to say that you case is under vermont processing center......but anyways there is a good news at least that is clear, and its that vermont has started to move since they are not any more with only until 23 january 2011 but now they are also working until 28 January 2011,so it seems they have moved 5 days now, so that's a good news !!!

hi guys... as I told you before, a few weeks ago, my husband sent an email to VSC to follow up our case but we a little bit confused what does it mean? specially the bold line. can anyone tell me ? thanks a lot.

here is their reply:

>> Good day, Our records indicate that your I-130 petition was received on July 22, 2011, and is currently pending. The Vermont Service Center (VSC) is presently processing I-130 petitions filed under the F2A category which were received on or before January 28, 2011, as per the most recent posted processing times found on the www.uscis.gov website. Therefore, your case is within our normal processing times.

Review of our records reflect that your case has been forwarded on and is with an Immigration Services Officer at this time. For future status inquiries of a petition or application filed at this Center you may want to utilize our National Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-375-5283. If you would like to obtain forms, filing instructions, case status or schedule an appointment with your local office, please visit our website at www.uscis.gov.

Thank you,

Officer Cynthia

Vermont Service Center

Customer Service Unit

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.