885 posts in this topic

Congrats Sam.........wish u have a wonderful life ahead don't forget us in your prayers ......... we want to have same good news as well :) ..

Remember ....

The moment you truly realize that everything happens by the permission of Allah, all your worries begin to fade away..! In Sha Allah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

thank you but its to soon , i checked it again and now my status says again AP.same day its changed twice .

It happened the same to me.

Changed from ready to ap again. That scared me.. But it changed to issued the very next day..

Timeline

so happy to share this info to you guys that today on 7 th march my long long long journey has co e to an end . :dance: my wife got her visa . thank you for everything and thanks for help who ever help me in my case . praise the lord. one thing i believe today that nothing is possible without prayers.

Congratulations Sam!!

Timeline

Hey Sam, Congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and prosperous life ahead in USA :) Enjoy with your Wiffy :):dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

it is been 62 days I have submitted my documents and the last status updated to Jan 25, 2013...lets see when it changed :(

hi payal, as far my knowledge and my analysis, 6th march they update 11th january case. I had submitted on 22nd january. i talk to ustraveldoc people, i got first time satisfied answer that those case above 60days should have to email us & we gonna special attention as well forward to higher authority. i am not overwhelming but you should have to do that......

so happy to share this info to you guys that today on 7 th march my long long long journey has co e to an end . :dance: my wife got her visa . thank you for everything and thanks for help who ever help me in my case . praise the lord. one thing i believe today that nothing is possible without prayers.

Edited by gkanki

Timeline

congratulation buddy....... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: , When did you submitted your document and what's your interview date? your case is update 1st time after 57 days

Edited by gkanki

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats Sam.........wish u have a wonderful life ahead don't forget us in your prayers ......... we want to have same good news as well :) ..

sure i will pray for all of you guys,thanks.

dont worry you will all get visa one day, just think like this day by day you are goin close to your visa call .i have been waitied enough 3years.

Timeline

congratulation buddy....... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: , When did you submitted your document and what's your interview date? your case is update 1st time after 57 days

my wife had interview on 22 nov and got 221 g and then we subbmited docs on 10 jan . and then my status date chenged on 1 of march for same AP then today in morning it changed to ready about 11:30 it changed to AP again ,...aprox 1 pm it changed to issued

Timeline

thank you evrybody , i really appreciates all of ur good words, can anyone tell me how may days its takes to delivered my visa to kolkata? and also if you guys have the # for kolkata ? to reach em?

Timeline

my wife had interview on 22 nov and got 221 g and then we subbmited docs on 10 jan . and then my status date chenged on 1 of march for same AP then today in morning it changed to ready about 11:30 it changed to AP again ,...aprox 1 pm it changed to issued

Congrats..

What was the reason for AP? Was there any?

Timeline

Dear Sam,,,

After how many days ??? I'm also following this page mine case is here in Kabul embassy it's under AP it's 3 months but no update :( .,..

Hey Amanat, don't you worry! Same thing...my last case status date updated on Jan 25, 2012 and after that no replies nor update...Just pray Amanat, we will be fine..this is temporary sadness :(

Timeline

hi payal, as far my knowledge and my analysis, 6th march they update 11th january case. I had submitted on 22nd january. i talk to ustraveldoc people, i got first time satisfied answer that those case above 60days should have to email us & we gonna special attention as well forward to higher authority. i am not overwhelming but you should have to do that......

Thanks Gkanki for the reply but I am sending email to ustarveldocs and my hubby is also calling almost everyday to DOS but alas! :( same reply..I am surprised after Jan 25, 2013, they didn't update my case status date as well...very upset in this moment..

Timeline

Our case update status didn't change at all the first month, that was really upsetting. But then it changed on the 19th of last month and then about a week later on the 28th. A week after that on the 5th of this month and today it changed again.

Is it good that it has started changing so sooner and sooner? does that mean we are close to done? we have been in ap for 50 days. And the senator also emailed them last week.

Timeline

Hey Mkaurd, when our good days will come? :( :( at least they should ask for passport right???

God knows when.......This situation is really sad...In 3 days, it will be 5 months since interview gone by and no answer.

Our case update status didn't change at all the first month, that was really upsetting. But then it changed on the 19th of last month and then about a week later on the 28th. A week after that on the 5th of this month and today it changed again.

Is it good that it has started changing so sooner and sooner? does that mean we are close to done? we have been in ap for 50 days. And the senator also emailed them last week.

My case status changes so many times in December and now nothing unless I'll ask them for update. I have been in AP since 145 days.

God knows when.......This situation is really sad...In 3 days, it will be 5 months since interview gone by and no answer.

My case status changes so many times in December and now nothing unless I'll ask them for update. I have been in AP since 145 days.

221g Tracker

Dates are in MM/DD/YYYY format

User.............Interview..............221g Reason...........Doc Sub...........Visa Recd.........Days

Shabsali.........10/xx/2011.............Mandatory AP..........09/xx/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

V+C..............4/27/2012..............New PP + PCC..........05/25/2012........06/12/2012........18

CitizenUSA.......8/30/2012..............Additional Documents..09/04/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

swati............8/07/2012..............Additional Documents..09/14/2012........10/04/2012........20

pleasegrantvisa..9/18/2012..............Ongoing Relationship..09/20/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

backtousa........9/20/2012....................................09/21/2012........12/04/2012........74

latharamkumar....9/18/2012..............Joint Sponsor.........10/01/2012........11/23/2012........53

dinank...........9/25/2012..............Photos................10/09/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

spatel...........9/25/2012..............Ongoing Relationship..10/09/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

sv patel.........7/05/2012..............Domicile & Medical....01/02/2013........xx/xx/2013........xx

Amod.............10/5/2012..............Joint Sponsor/PCC.....10/15/2012........11/20/2012........36

dhr..............xx/x/2012..............Joint Sponsor.........10/26/2012........11/23/2012........28

Rachel & Tom.....09/062012..............UK & India PCC........11/09/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

mkaurd...........10/10/2012.............xxxxxxxxxxxxx.........11/06/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

swehun...........11/8/2012..............Missing Doc - AOS.....11/15/2012........01/03/2013........48

pgupta...........11/26/2012.............New Passport..........11/28/2012........01/18/2013........48

mitu.............11/28/2012.............PCC...................12/03/2012........02/08/2013........65

payal sharma.....11/26/2012.............Ongoing Relationship..12/03/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

rahii............12/03/2012.............Additional Doc........12/05/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

Minie............12/12/2012.............PCC...................12/17/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

doctor...........12/12/2012.............AP....................xx/xx/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

mariangela.......12/18/2012.............Domicile..............xx/xx/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

F & R............12/28/2012.............PCC...................12/31/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

seema45..........12/28/2012.............Joint Sponsor.........12/31/2012........xx/xx/2013........xx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.