AichaKandisha

New Line of Makeup

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just got this email from a friend that I go to church with:

"Hey girls.

Okay so this is my friend Brooke, her friend from highschool who has a friend (gosh it's kinda starting to sound like the girl from Ferris Bueller) who is a part of this new line of makeup called eyelipsface (elf). It is going to be sold only at Bloomingdales. It is a high end line comparable to MAC etc. Right now for a limited time while they get their name out there and up and running EVERYTHING is $1. It is crazy and cool! SO go to www.eyeslipsface.com and check out the new makeup. You can't go wrong ordering for $1. Even brushes and eyelash curlers, tweezers, mascara..everything $1. No matter how much you order S&H is $7 so combine orders if you can!!!! Great Christmas presents too. Delivery because of high demand will take 3-5 weeks.

Let me know what you think.

Lindsay

p.s. It's completely serious. I'm on their website right now- making out my order list. And it's all a dollar. It's like high end makeup-- sold at The Dollar Tree."

I just checked it out and I'm going to be doin' some orderin'...

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

They had this makeup at Target last winter for $1 each. I bought a couple things. IMO it doesn't compare to MAC though. :P But it's still cute make up.

I don't think it could only be at bloomingdales since I bought it at Target almost a year ago.

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Seriously?????????? At Target? I will have to be talkin' to my friend about this... :blush:

:P

I looked at Target not long ago to see if they had more, and I didn't see any. But I may not have looked around the entire make up section. I wanted to see if they had any new elf products there. Many of the eyeshadows were pretty. And I'd say it probably does compare to make up that costs a lot more. I am just not sure if it compares exactly to MAC. (I love MAC but don't buy it so often due to the price!)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline

Their website has disclaimers about emails that are circulating:

Emails Explained

I saw one of these a couple of months ago and went to their website then. They say they are not affiliated with Bloomingdales. But if they are offering product for $1 each then it is certainly worth a try out!

Filed: Timeline

I (L) MAC!!

Besides my Clinique bronzer it's all I wear (MAC bronzer is too dark for me and just makes my face look dirty). They have the best eyeshadow and lipstick! It's addictive actually. Another thing I love about MAC is their Back to MAC program. If you take back 6 empty makeup containers you get a free lipstick. Gotta love freebies! Plus if you buy any of their Viva Glam lipsticks they donate all the proceeds to AIDs research. MAC is totally worth the price if you ask me.

*edit*

Just checked out the website for eyelipsface. Gotta say it looks chinsy and nothing like MAC.

Seriously?????????? At Target? I will have to be talkin' to my friend about this... :blush:

:P

I looked at Target not long ago to see if they had more, and I didn't see any. But I may not have looked around the entire make up section. I wanted to see if they had any new elf products there. Many of the eyeshadows were pretty. And I'd say it probably does compare to make up that costs a lot more. I am just not sure if it compares exactly to MAC. (I love MAC but don't buy it so often due to the price!)

Edited by moody