F2A

February 2013 F2A Visa Bulletin Prediction

521 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Sorry, completed in Feb 2011

Thank You Ricordo

hi, completed means not I-130 approval, After submitting all civil docs what was the date of completion

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Good morning everyone, Dominican'll tell that I am a citizen and wife complete my case on December 6, meaning that my appointment must programarmela for February and have not been programda because they started an assignment here in DR so do not worry and calls at night, in the forum to which they belong is Univición Dominicans seeking residence, people with priority date 9/30/2010 not yet received an appointment letter yet ... so I will call in the evening to let you know kes NVC and tell me;)

i called NVC today and i have an interview on feb 21 they told me that they will send an e-mail to me soon so happy for that :dance:

Misho You called now? because I call at 9 and was told that I had not even quoted. Also call last Friday and had not: (

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats to everyone who received the Interview Letters.

Now, Please guide for an interview prepration.

I have sent all the documents to NVC along with Cover Sheet. Now, they havent asked for any documents.

We will still take originals to the interview.

Anyone have any idea which other documents to take.

Also, i have applied 1.9 months after our wedding. What should we tell if they asks. I had a plan to stay in India, but then i spent one summer there and gave up.

So, we applied.

Please guide.

:)

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

i called at 8.30 am today and they told me about my interview without asking for that , hope to get yours soon

Ok ... Misho thanks I'm happy for your interview, good luck!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi everybody, my PD is sep 22 2010 but still haven't received my IL on email but i did call NVC and they told me that an interview has been scheduled for feb 5. My annual income of 2011 is insufficient to support my wife. but my current job salary is enough to support but its been only 3 months in my current job.what should i do???any idea??

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everybody, my PD is sep 22 2010 but still haven't received my IL on email but i did call NVC and they told me that an interview has been scheduled for feb 5. My annual income of 2011 is insufficient to support my wife. but my current job salary is enough to support but its been only 3 months in my current job.what should i do???any idea??

getting a joint sponsor would be the best thing to do right now

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

i,ve recieved a IL by email today on feb 21 , PD oct 15 2010 :D

Same here, i got my IL yesterday, Feb 6 2013. Do we need to fill DS 160 before interview?? like other visa's please reply

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.