Niels Bohr

If an super qualified Asian American run would you vote for him?

Vote Asian for Prez  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for an Asian American?

115 posts in this topic

Again. You do not know that 94 out of every 100 voted based on race. Just because they are also black does not mean the that is the reason they voted for Obama.

And folks whatever you do don't ask the Dems to give you any concrete reasons as to why the voted for Obama. I mean reasons that have proof to back them up, not feelings.

The thread will ramble on for 10 pages while they say, because she cares about them. LOL as they have less jobs, less money, less hope

how-much-coke-did-charlie-sheen-do-26583-1299596044-19.jpg

Oh you mean like when white people rallied around this guy.

[/quote

Now that was weak. White people did not rally around Charlie S. Also he was not an elected politician he was an actor who had no bearing on day to day life. That was really weak... Marion Berry was Mayor of the Murder Capital of the world and affected the lives of many Thousands.

Edited by Run Herschel Run

And folks whatever you do don't ask the Dems to give you any concrete reasons as to why the voted for Obama. I mean reasons that have proof to back them up, not feelings.

The thread will ramble on for 10 pages while they say, because she cares about them. LOL as they have less jobs, less money, less hope

So how is it that you can be abusive to your wives, do a tremendous amount of cocaine, frequent a ton of prostitutes, and still be on television and make money. You remember when they kicked him off of 2 and a half men for drug abuse? Did he go to jail? Nope, he went on tour and bragged about all his bad habits and got paid for it. Robert Downey Jr went through the same thing, but you see where he is now. People ban together for different sorts of reasons.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that black folks voted for Obama because they liked him, not because of his skin color?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

So tell me why would they vote for Romney? I've posted several times why we voted for Obama, but all you want to hear is free stuff and more dependent on government assistance or my personal favorite, he's black. Those are the only answers that will make you happy. I even went as far as posting an article telling you exactly why blacks voted for him let me put that in bold so you can see it again: In the same way that African-American voters were galvanized by restrictive voter-ID laws that reminded them of poll taxes, water hoses and men in white sheets, Asians and Latinos heard the dog whistles and responded in kind.

You always seem to forget that the GOP has been ignoring people of color for decades, not to mention their stance on women and gays. Folks have posted pages and pages of valid reasons why they voted for Obama.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1353165829' post='5828030]

Has everyone forgot how badly the two revs bombed in the dem primaries? despite being black.

Don't forget about Shirley Chisom, Alan Keys and Lenora Branch Fulani. Since you seem hell bent on saying his skin color got him re-elected.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Don't forget about Shirley Chisom, Alan Keys and Lenora Branch Fulani. Since you seem hell bent on saying his skin color got him re-elected.

i do????????????

Folks have posted pages and pages of valid reasons why they voted for Obama.

at some point, you gotta recognize you're just being trolled.

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1353167398' post='5828066]

i do????????????

Not you, was talking about RHR and anyone who thinks Obama's skin color seems to be the only reason he is in office.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1353165829' post='5828030]

Has everyone forgot how badly the two revs bombed in the dem primaries? despite being black.

And there is no reason to believe had Herman can been the GOP nominee he would have got even 50% of the Black Vote if he were running against a White Democrat.

Yet there was a racial solidarity element which pushed Blacks to the polls in greater numbers and given two similar candidates of different race, Blacks will most often vote on color lines... when was the last time you saw a White mayor of Detroit or a number of other cities... ya think No Whites ran on the Left?

Because of their history and their current problems which PLace our Black community at the bottom of every marker of success and well being, why wouldn't Black folks not want to push "their people" forward at any opportunity?

That being said, there is a larger number of Moderates and even more conservatives in the Black community than most whites realize. Yet they feel the same impulse to 1. Vote Obama the first time 2. Not let him go down as a failure in 2012.

Perhaps the 96% number is not actually the pulse of all Blacks, some percentage might have just abstained from voting for either one on principle.

IT would be interesting to see numbers on the Black community as a whole, rather than just the ones who voted... it may or may not be a little different.

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1353167450' post='5828066]

i do????????????

at some point, you gotta recognize you're just being trolled.

Yeah, you can only scream facts until your voice gets hoarse.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1353170032' post='5828128]

troll back.

I can't, I believe in fighting fire with water, once you sink to that level, you're just as bad as the troll.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I can't, I believe in fighting fire with water, once you sink to that level, you're just as bad as the troll.

The goal is not to be obvious, yet still trap your prey. Think of it as fishing for big mouth bass.

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1353170560' post='5828140]

:lol: ok.

Better to be the hunter than the prey, I always say. Your young padawan will learn.

And there is no reason to believe had Herman can been the GOP nominee he would have got even 50% of the Black Vote if he were running against a White Democrat.

Yet there was a racial solidarity element which pushed Blacks to the polls in greater numbers and given two similar candidates of different race, Blacks will most often vote on color lines... when was the last time you saw a White mayor of Detroit or a number of other cities... ya think No Whites ran on the Left?

Because of their history and their current problems which PLace our Black community at the bottom of every marker of success and well being, why wouldn't Black folks not want to push "their people" forward at any opportunity?

That being said, there is a larger number of Moderates and even more conservatives in the Black community than most whites realize. Yet they feel the same impulse to 1. Vote Obama the first time 2. Not let him go down as a failure in 2012.

Perhaps the 96% number is not actually the pulse of all Blacks, some percentage might have just abstained from voting for either one on principle.

IT would be interesting to see numbers on the Black community as a whole, rather than just the ones who voted... it may or may not be a little different.

If Herman Cain ran, I know Obama would have slaughtered him in the polls. A lot of people didn't like him from where I was, and there was no way they would have voted for him.

The same can be said for whites in most cases. Most of the regular Romney voters couldn't tell you why they were voting for him, mostly because he loves America, whatever that means:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nunWlCOrYIY

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg