timmytiny

Starting our k1 journey

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

on making the I-129F packet,u can compile it in a clearbook or folder..para mas organize at saka mas madaling mainitindihan..i told my fiance to compile it in a clearbook para its easy and organize :thumbs:

Congrats on your journey! As per Jack and Maria's advice, its really much better to compile it in clearbook. I'm still using it now for my AOS process and you have to carry just one clearbook everywhere you go. :thumbs:

AOS

July 30, 2012 - Sent AOS Package

Aug 03, 2012 - Received NOA ( AOS, EAD, AP)

Aug 08, 2012 - Received Biometrics Letter Appointment

Aug 17, 2012 - Received RFE Letter

Aug 24, 2012 - Biometrics at USCIS Charlotte

Sep 05, 2012 - USCIS received response to RFE

Oct 06, 2012 - EAD Card Production

Oct 15, 2012 - EAD/AP combo card on hand

May 07, 2013 - AOS approved

May 16, 2013 - Permanent Resident Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Don't forget proof of your ongoing relationship and the check or money order for the fee. Welcome and good luck with your journey!

09/25/2012: Sent I-129F
10/02/2012: NOA1
12/11/2012: Touched - alien registration number changed
04/01/2013: Touched - not sure what happened here, only the date changed
04/05/2013: Touched - petitioner's address was changed

05/26/2013: RFE - letter of intent was not signed by beneficiary

05/14/2013: I-129F Approved

06/03/2013: Case forwarded to Consulate

08/27/2013: Interview - Approved!

09/05/2013: Visa in hands

11/01/2013: Moved to the US (POE Miami)

12/03/2013: We got married!! heart.gif

01/06/2014: AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox

01/17/2014: NOA1

02/13/2014: Biometrics appointment

03/13/2014: EAD and AP approved

04/22/2014: Case touched, change of address

04/30/2014: Notice of potential interview waiver case received

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZTZum5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

goodluck to your journey and god bless you guys :)

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Hello everyone! I am new here and id say that ive got a lot of info here which i am very happy about... Let me share our story and hope that you could help me in our journey too:)

I met my husband to be in NY thorugh an apple app and decided to meet in person shortly before i went down to florida for my j1(internship). We started talking a lot over the phone before we decided to be officially bf-gf like after a month or 2 (eversince it was long distance relationship). Right after myinternship, i booked my flight back to ny so i could spend time with sis and we could spend time together before i go back to my homeland. We didnt push through in getting married because he was still doing his divorce that time. After finally receiving his divorce papers he came to visit me and my family in the ph, asked my parents for my hand(not offficial engagement coz he said no diamond ring yet) and i felt sooo happy just being able to see him respect my culture and my family. He stayed here for like 3 weeks and had to go back to the states(ugh, sooo sad) and we still didnt get married because he said he wanted to really take it slowly. After his departure from (like2months after), i decided to try my luck in getting a tourist visa because its just soo mind blowing to be without the one you love the second time around. It didnt come out pretty well because i got denied(maybe because my sister is already a USC, im single, young and cannot have a lot of proof id be coming back). My hunnie decided that we should just do the fiance visa, so were just getting started in doing it. I am so hoping i wont be getting a disadvantage because i got denied.

I dont really know how to start and we dont really want to hire a lawyer in doing this. But, i accomplished(already mailed it through a courier and on its way)my g325a, my letter of intent, even did a supplement on how i met him, passport photos, photocopies of my passport pages(to prove ive been there and was able to meet him in person) and a document saying i am not subject for the 2year rule. Is there anything i might have missed?

And as for him to accomplish, am im missing out something?

I-129f

Letter of intent

G325a

Photocopy of passport pages and/or birth cert

Photocopy of divorce decree

Copies of his itinerary to his trip here

Pictures of us together

Passport size photo

Supplement of how we met

Lastly, does he need to include his w2 and irs transcript already and it is made when im about to get my interview?

And btw,do i need to obtain a police clearance issues by usa because id stayed there for 6months and how?

Thank you and really hoping for your support in our journey...

:thumbs:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.

In GOD we trust. † = ♥

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.