SarAyouBliss

How to repair this?

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Believe me, I & My wife wished to get together in person ASAP, that was our purpose, and we emphasized it very well to our LAWYER, we weren't interested in obtaining a green-card, that would be taken care gradually while being in person, we also would not have worried about the funds to pay for a type of visa that would gather us together, rather than putting a GC priority than being in person.

Wow that is a lot of evidence that they wanted!

Have you considered having your wife come and live with you for a while/permanently? It sounds like they are making this process very difficult and if it were me, we'd be together rather than apart. Well, we are doing that now and if it ends up being as difficult as your case, we'll permanently live abroad in either England or Denmark (or anywhere else in the EU).

Is there something that would have made them think that your marriage is not legitimate?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

the i 129f was for a k3 visa, to get you here sooner(the k3 is obselete)not the k1 fiance visa. You really need to do your research and educate yourself. Your wife needs to be involved in this, she is the US citizen. What's done is done, there is no sense trying to figure out what happened when the original petition was filed, you need to concentrate on the NOID or NOIR. Your wife really really needs to be here to ask people for help. read this guilde and it will explain why an i129f was sent...seriously get your wife here and study the guides http://www.visajourn...content/k3guide

I'm fortunate getting your guidance, it's all krystal clear now. What led me to post this thread is, i decided to do my VJ Timeline, but i needed dates of NOA 1 & 2,etc.., then, looking at the USCIS letters we received i noticed few things that made me very curious and somehow felt that we've done mistakes, so, i posted this thread regarding that matter.

Definitely, i was the first person to want my wife join this community for so many good reasons, i wish we did that earlier earlier, but she wouldn't have had motivation anyway, she follows the poor instructions by our lawyer strictly, she can transmit information to you guys better than i do, she actually the one dealing with lawyer,USCIS,NVC, Congressman, Consulate with limited participation from my side, so she knows more details, in short, she refuses to come in here unless her lawyer tells her so, this topic made our talks unpeaceful, i can't really see her joining any website, barely can handle the webcam & voice functionalists, very very much not in the mood, the result is, no usage of the guidance i get from VJ.

the i 129f was for a k3 visa, to get you here sooner(the k3 is obselete)not the k1 fiance visa. You really need to do your research and educate yourself. Your wife needs to be involved in this, she is the US citizen. What's done is done, there is no sense trying to figure out what happened when the original petition was filed, you need to concentrate on the NOID or NOIR. Your wife really really needs to be here to ask people for help. read this guilde and it will explain why an i129f was sent...seriously get your wife here and study the guides http://www.visajourn...content/k3guide

Timeline

Wow that is a lot of evidence that they wanted!

Have you considered having your wife come and live with you for a while/permanently? It sounds like they are making this process very difficult and if it were me, we'd be together rather than apart. Well, we are doing that now and if it ends up being as difficult as your case, we'll permanently live abroad in either England or Denmark (or anywhere else in the EU).

Is there something that would have made them think that your marriage is not legitimate?

Permanent stay with me in my county was the plan, (please review our story on my profile), what really scares me is her saying , she won't fly to me any sooner, we need to meet in person again hopefully that will somehow satisfy the officials whether here or there in the US, on top of just be together again in person, naturally, and escape the bureaucracies for a little while..

I would like to refer you to the Middle East and North Africa forum, so you can have an understanding why the officials are not considering our marriage and most marriages illegitimate.

Thanks for your input.

Timeline

Filing for the K3 at most delayed your case a few weeks, and it will not have a negative effects/ cause a denial, so no need to worry.

There is no "official list of good lawyers". You can ask around here or ask friends and family who had immigration cases- and look at the Better Business Bureau, Yellow Pages etc for reviews. Keep in mind immigration is federal law so the lawyer really doesn;t need to live close to you, it can all be done over email/ phone.

You could have entered the DV lottery, it has no negative effect on the spousal visa, but it is closed now. It would also take a lot longer than next summer- if you won in this round, you'd be notified in May 2013, have an interview sometime very late in 2013 or in 2014 and be in the USA by the end of 2014. Hopefully your spousal visa will get you to the USA a lot earlier than that!

Thanks, i was led to justice.gov in order to find lists of authorized licensed and recognized lawyers/attorneys or BIA-recognized practitioners, but i failed to find the exact lists.

DV lottery, for MENA spousal visa applicants, i don't advise it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Permanent stay with me in my county was the plan, (please review our story on my profile), what really scares me is her saying , she won't fly to me any sooner, we need to meet in person again hopefully that will somehow satisfy the officials whether here or there in the US, on top of just be together again in person, naturally, and escape the bureaucracies for a little while..

I would like to refer you to the Middle East and North Africa forum, so you can have an understanding why the officials are not considering our marriage and most marriages illegitimate.

Thanks for your input.

I did read it and I don't see why it isn't happening right now? My dad died about 3 weeks before I moved out to Denmark. I couldn't imagine not being with the love of my life during such a difficult time. I hate it in Denmark, I really do, but if we were unable to go back to America, I'd suck it up and deal with it. If she isn't willing to be with you in Morocco, doesn't that raise some red flags to you?

I meant, is there something in particular about your case? I read some of the Casablanca embassy thread (I'm about 25 pages in) and it seemed like people who looked like they were in legitimate relationships with no red flags (around the same age, same religion, long courtship with a ton of time spent together) didn't have that much difficulty. It is unfair because I think similar cases out of the Philippines don't get treated as harshly. It is what it is though.

Honestly, I don't think it is her duty to fly to you all the time or for immigration purposes. It sucks that it is probably difficult for you to get a tourist visa for America, especially now .... but relationships really are two way streets. I don't see why it would scare you that she doesn't want to come out right away?

I don't want to be a pain about it, but at what point do you give up on immigrating to the US? If your relationship is meant to last it will do so without America. That is something you have to think about.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Believe me, I & My wife wished to get together in person ASAP, that was our purpose, and we emphasized it very well to our LAWYER, we weren't interested in obtaining a green-card, that would be taken care gradually while being in person, we also would not have worried about the funds to pay for a type of visa that would gather us together, rather than putting a GC priority than being in person. it was supposed to be the K-3 for us, we filed on Feb 2011, and from what i heard, the K-3 became useless until 2012, what' done is done. My last question is, is there any official source where we can find authorized, high rated immigration lawyers specifically in northern California? thank you Penguin_ie

Lawyers are very expensive, and you stated you need a sponsor because of income level. This could very well be something that they are flagging as an issue, they might be wondering how you are funding this?

Timeline

I did read it and I don't see why it isn't happening right now? My dad died about 3 weeks before I moved out to Denmark. I couldn't imagine not being with the love of my life during such a difficult time. I hate it in Denmark, I really do, but if we were unable to go back to America, I'd suck it up and deal with it. If she isn't willing to be with you in Morocco, doesn't that raise some red flags to you?

I meant, is there something in particular about your case? I read some of the Casablanca embassy thread (I'm about 25 pages in) and it seemed like people who looked like they were in legitimate relationships with no red flags (around the same age, same religion, long courtship with a ton of time spent together) didn't have that much difficulty. It is unfair because I think similar cases out of the Philippines don't get treated as harshly. It is what it is though.

Honestly, I don't think it is her duty to fly to you all the time or for immigration purposes. It sucks that it is probably difficult for you to get a tourist visa for America, especially now .... but relationships really are two way streets. I don't see why it would scare you that she doesn't want to come out right away?

I don't want to be a pain about it, but at what point do you give up on immigrating to the US? If your relationship is meant to last it will do so without America. That is something you have to think about.

I'm sorry to hear you lost your father. My condolences.

In short, the consular corps here takes into consideration many many other things that the consulate in Denmark don't! unless Denmark becomes a 3rd world country with 99.99% of Arabs, no way! You've said there are couples here in Morocco with no red flags, same age, religion,tons of evidences who get their visa easily! Let me tell you that just being a Moroccan or an Arab is in itself is a problem or we can call it a red flag, the consulate here rejects so many people in their fifties and sixties who want a tourist visa to go visit their families in the US, these old people meet all the requirements/criteria, clean police records, and are good to go, but the consulate reject them for reasons we -normal people- don't see.

Remember that people don't have the same circumstances and stories, so the process for each visa is not the same, and for us, we have to wait couple of months until the next interview, if things won't work for us to get me to my wife, then we will absolutely get her to live with me, we will have to surrender.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.