Stuart and Katie

November 2012 filers

1,132 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i had my NOA 1 NOVEMBER 1 so maybe i'll be the first with the good news since i had the nOA 1st day of november !

i wish everyone good luck and gods help for u all !! I can't wait to get any good news Im guessing somewhere in APRIL

My NOA1 is November 1st. However its the date they recieve the petition, rather than NOA1 date that matters as this determines where in the queue you are.

Edited by Em-Luc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

My NOA1 is November 1st. However its the date they recieve the petition, rather than NOA1 date that matters as this determines where in the queue you are.

I dont understand it ? I received a letter saying, I sent the mail 31 october, and they have received it 1november ...

Timeline

On October 31, 2012, we received this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case

this is what I have if i check my status in uscis.gov

so i dont know what u mean by NOA1

on the letter that i received it stated 1nov they were on it ..

We filed in November 2012 too. Any word from anyone on our group of cases?

welcome to the thread, fellow UK filer! :)

doesn't look like anyone from our group has gotten their NOA2 yet. hopefully april or may!

11/01/12 - I-129F sent
11/14/12 - NOA1 (email/text)
11/19/12 - NOA1 (paper)
05/17/13 - NOA2 (email/text)
05/22/13 - NOA2 (paper)
05/29/13 - Case forwarded to NVC
06/04/13 - Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
06/06/13 - Medical
06/12/13 - Packet 3 received
06/13/13 - Packet 3 sent
06/25/13 - Packet 4 received
07/19/13 - Interview
07/26/13 - Visa received
08/09/13 - POE (IAD)
08/31/13 - Wedding heart.gif
10/03/13 - I-485 & I-765 sent
10/10/13 - NOA1 (email/text)
10/15/13 - NOA1 (paper)
11/12/13 - I-485 & I-765 Biometrics

12/03/13 - EAD approval

12/10/13 - EAD received

02/22/14 - Green Card approval
03/01/14 - Green Card received

Timeline

On October 31, 2012, we received this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case

this is what I have if i check my status in uscis.gov

so i dont know what u mean by NOA1

on the letter that i received it stated 1nov they were on it ..

:guides:

Timeline

what are you saying ?? My NOA1 is November 1st. However its the date they recieve the petition, rather than NOA1 date that matters as this determines where in the queue you are.

I think you dont know what you are saying..

what are you saying ?? My NOA1 is November 1st. However its the date they recieve the petition, rather than NOA1 date that matters as this determines where in the queue you are.

I don't think it matters much, anyway. A day here, a day there... if they look up your case if you were to contact them, they're gonna see the same date that comes up on the system for you and go with that.

* I-130/CR-1 visa by Direct Consular Filing in London
3rd May 2013 - Married in London

7th May 2013 - I-130 filed
4th June 2013 - NOA2 (approved)
16th July 2013 - Interview (approved)
30th July 2013 - POE San Francisco
29th August 2013 - 2 year green card arrived

* How? Read my DCF London I-130 for CR1/IR1 Spouse Guide

* Removal of Conditions (RoC) via California Service Centre
1st May 2015 - 90 day RoC window opened
6th May 2015 - I-751 filed (delivered 8th May, cheque cashed 18th May)
7th August 2015 - Approved / GC production

27th August 2015 - 10 year green card arrived

* Naturalisation (Citizenship) via Phoenix Lockbox

* San Francisco Field Office:
1st May 2016 - N-400 window opened
20th August 2016 - N-400 filed

26th August 2016 - NOA1
13th September 2016 - Biometrics

12th January 2017 - Biometrics (again)
30th May 2017 - Interview (approved)
7th June 2017 - Oath

Timeline

Maybe you should re-read the letter you got. Why do they put a received date and notice of acceptance date? why not just one date? Clearly you need to use some logic here and :guides: .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Dude, chill out. A day here or there does not matter. People who've been waiting 200+ days are laughing at you :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Texas gets 'em before Vermont or Cali then they send them to VSC or CSC with the recipt number. When VSC/CSC gets it, it's put on hold 'til they put it in their database and print your NOA1 and then they put it in order with all the rest. Making your NOA1 date the day your case started pending approval. However, approvals aren't in order by date because the adjucators that take them can be slow, or fast. So it doesn't even really matter.

That's just how I've imagined it works from what I've read here and there. Nothing to fight about because we could all be wrong.

Edited by Dissonantly

Timeline

Dude, chill out. A day here or there does not matter. People who've been waiting 200+ days are laughing at you :rofl:

what are you talking about ? im so chill, its not like i cant wait , i have time untill august or september so im chillin' dont worry about that , it's just that some people here in this forum always explain stuff so difficult to look smart or whatever i hate that, and posting stuff like PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES, I already did but maybe i didn't see that part of the context or else I wouldn't ask so please you guys chill,

for me it doesn't matter when the NOA1 is just people are confusing me by saying stuff like this.. anyways I hope everyone will have theirs asap

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

what are you talking about ? im so chill, its not like i cant wait , i have time untill august or september so im chillin' dont worry about that , it's just that some people here in this forum always explain stuff so difficult to look smart or whatever i hate that, and posting stuff like PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES, I already did but maybe i didn't see that part of the context or else I wouldn't ask so please you guys chill,

for me it doesn't matter when the NOA1 is just people are confusing me by saying stuff like this.. anyways I hope everyone will have theirs asap

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.