omer1 is aproved some budy stop me ........ love u all

68 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

after noa2 whats next??

get on a pc with internet access,

then click on 'guides' at the top

and study the K-1 flowchart.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You fill in the affidavit or support and write a new letter of intent for your fiancee to take to the interview. The rest iis upto your fiancee, so sit tight.

i will do attend interveiw with here...!

didnt recvd any thing yet....! noa2 aproved date 2nd nov....!

get on a pc with internet access,

then click on 'guides' at the top

and study the K-1 flowchart.

lol...:dance: i dont knw how to use internet.....:smile:...! hahahhha

Edited by omer1

Timeline

You fill in the affidavit or support and write a new letter of intent for your fiancee to take to the interview. The rest iis upto your fiancee, so sit tight.

what is required income for affidavit of suport?? we r 4 person...! including my 2 kids...! and i am a petitioner...!

CONGRAUTLATIONS!!

Beware peeps, omer1 will be spamming this for the next few months with each post only being a few words...

CONGRAUTLATIONS!!

Beware peeps, omer1 will be spamming this for the next few months with each post only being a few words...

because i cannot speak english very well....! i do but little bit...!

Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance:

Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance:

thank u....

best of luck friends.....!

Timeline

just call nvc.....! they said ur case is in aditional reveiw...!how much time will takes to do additional processing? they also said they have recvd our case in their centre but it takes 10 t0 15 days to put in their computer.... keep checking with us...! i said how much time will takes for aP .... she said i dont knw....! plz answer!!

Timeline

lol...:dance: i dont knw how to use internet.....:smile:...! hahahhha

Please hire a teenager for Friday afternoon, expect to pay 20 bucks for 3 hours of their time.

Thanks in advance !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Thank you all for the support! I just found out today that they sent the petition to the embassy in islamabad.. What a good day.....!

Maybe they got sick of me calling them every day:) Happy Thanksgiving

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Can any one help me that how long it take to recive packet 3.5 after aprovel of I-129f petition? My cas was forwerded to Islamabad on 23rd november 2012 By NVC but have'nt recive any mail or email?!! am calling us embassy islamabad but they kept on saying that they are not able to give any information on phone.i do submit inquireis 10 times but didnt get any reply....! what is going on plzz help... what should i do nw?

Timeline

just received packet 3.5 K1/K3 Instruction Packet 3.5 Electronic Version

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to announce that our office has started to send the electronic version of instructions packet 3.5 for K1 / K3 visas in order having the applicants respond back to our office as quickly as possible.

Now applicant(s) don’t need to wait for these packets 3.5 to be sent / received via mail and they all need to follow the instructions and links given below in this electronic version.

1- Electronic Visa Application Forms and Courier Service Providers

Applicant(s) need to submit the following application forms to the nearest courier service.

The required application forms and list of courier service providers can be downloaded from given links.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_1342.html

http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/courier_services.html

• DS 156 (2 copies) - Must be Electronically Filled and Printed)

• DS 156 K (This form applies for K1 visa applicants only)

• DS 157 (1 copy)

• DS 230 part 1 only (1 copy)

• Parents’ information form

( Available at http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/root/pdfs/parentinfoform.doc )

Note:- Applicant(s) living outside Pakistan should submit the documents via any other reliable courier service provider like Fed-ex, DHL etc.

2- Civil Documents

Following civil documents with translation and copies are required.

• Original Birth certificate with translation and photocopies

• marriage certificate, with translation and photocopies from all marriages( if applicable)

• divorce/death certificates with translation and photocopies from all previous marriages( if applicable)

• Police certificate(s) from all the cities inside Pakistan applicant(s) lived/living for more than 6 months after reaching the age of 16 years.

• Police certificate(s) from all the countries outside Pakistan (except Afghanistan & India) applicant(s) lived/living for more than 1 year after reaching the age of 16 years.

• 2 Additional visa photos ( front view ) with white or off-white background (2x2 inches)

( photos must be natural and not cropped ). Please right click here for more information.

• Passport copy of the first 2 pages with applicant’s information (Original passport not required)

3- Affidavit of Support (I-134) Optional

Petitioner/sponsor may submit the Affidavit of Support as it is optional.

Post will review the submitted documents for completeness and will contact the applicant for further documentation if required. Once the applicant is documentarily qualified, we will schedule him/her for interview.

4- Medical Examination Report

At the time of the interview, the applicant must also provide medical examination results completed by one of the Post's panel physicians.

(List of panel physicians is available at http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/medical-exam.html)

We hope this information will be helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us via web based email at http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/contact-information/visa-inquiries.html if you require any further inquiry.

5. Additional Information Regarding Rights and Protections for Foreign-Citizen Fiancé(e)s and Spouses of U.S. Citizens and Spouses of Lawful Permanent Residents

We understand you may not be familiar with laws in the U.S.. We want you to know, under all circumstances, domestic violence, sexual assault, and child abuse are illegal in the United States and that all people in the United States are guaranteed protection under law from abuse. All victims of domestic violence, regardless of their immigration status, may seek and receive help.

For Visa Applicants in the K-1, K-3, IR-1/CR-1, and F2A categories: Before your visa interview at the U.S. embassy or consulate abroad, it is important that you carefully read the online pamphlet below. In doing so, you will learn about your rights and protections, as well as resources available to you, if help is needed when you come to the United States. During your visa interview, the consular officer will summarize the information in the pamphlet. After reading the pamphlet, keep it handy for quick reference later, as needed.

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Humanitarian/Battered%20Spouse,%20Children%20&%20Parents/IMBRA%20Pamphlet%20Final%2001-07-2011%20for%20Web%20Posting.pdf

Thanks & best regards

U.S. Embassy

Immigration Visa Unit

Islamabad, Pakistan.

Tel#+92-51-208-2700 (12:30pm to 3:30pm)

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

just received packet 3.5 K1/K3 Instruction Packet 3.5 Electronic Version

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to announce that our office has started to send the electronic version of instructions packet 3.5 for K1 / K3 visas in order having the applicants respond back to our office as quickly as possible.

Now applicant(s) don’t need to wait for these packets 3.5 to be sent / received via mail and they all need to follow the instructions and links given below in this electronic version.

1- Electronic Visa Application Forms and Courier Service Providers

Applicant(s) need to submit the following application forms to the nearest courier service.

The required application forms and list of courier service providers can be downloaded from given links.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_1342.html

http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/courier_services.html

• DS 156 (2 copies) - Must be Electronically Filled and Printed)

• DS 156 K (This form applies for K1 visa applicants only)

• DS 157 (1 copy)

• DS 230 part 1 only (1 copy)

• Parents’ information form

( Available at http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/root/pdfs/parentinfoform.doc )

Note:- Applicant(s) living outside Pakistan should submit the documents via any other reliable courier service provider like Fed-ex, DHL etc.

2- Civil Documents

Following civil documents with translation and copies are required.

• Original Birth certificate with translation and photocopies

• marriage certificate, with translation and photocopies from all marriages( if applicable)

• divorce/death certificates with translation and photocopies from all previous marriages( if applicable)

• Police certificate(s) from all the cities inside Pakistan applicant(s) lived/living for more than 6 months after reaching the age of 16 years.

• Police certificate(s) from all the countries outside Pakistan (except Afghanistan & India) applicant(s) lived/living for more than 1 year after reaching the age of 16 years.

• 2 Additional visa photos ( front view ) with white or off-white background (2x2 inches)

( photos must be natural and not cropped ). Please right click here for more information.

• Passport copy of the first 2 pages with applicant’s information (Original passport not required)

3- Affidavit of Support (I-134) Optional

Petitioner/sponsor may submit the Affidavit of Support as it is optional.

Post will review the submitted documents for completeness and will contact the applicant for further documentation if required. Once the applicant is documentarily qualified, we will schedule him/her for interview.

4- Medical Examination Report

At the time of the interview, the applicant must also provide medical examination results completed by one of the Post's panel physicians.

(List of panel physicians is available at http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/medical-exam.html)

We hope this information will be helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us via web based email at http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/contact-information/visa-inquiries.html if you require any further inquiry.

5. Additional Information Regarding Rights and Protections for Foreign-Citizen Fiancé(e)s and Spouses of U.S. Citizens and Spouses of Lawful Permanent Residents

We understand you may not be familiar with laws in the U.S.. We want you to know, under all circumstances, domestic violence, sexual assault, and child abuse are illegal in the United States and that all people in the United States are guaranteed protection under law from abuse. All victims of domestic violence, regardless of their immigration status, may seek and receive help.

For Visa Applicants in the K-1, K-3, IR-1/CR-1, and F2A categories: Before your visa interview at the U.S. embassy or consulate abroad, it is important that you carefully read the online pamphlet below. In doing so, you will learn about your rights and protections, as well as resources available to you, if help is needed when you come to the United States. During your visa interview, the consular officer will summarize the information in the pamphlet. After reading the pamphlet, keep it handy for quick reference later, as needed.

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Humanitarian/Battered%20Spouse,%20Children%20&%20Parents/IMBRA%20Pamphlet%20Final%2001-07-2011%20for%20Web%20Posting.pdf

Thanks & best regards

U.S. Embassy

Immigration Visa Unit

Islamabad, Pakistan.

Tel#+92-51-208-2700 (12:30pm to 3:30pm)

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

So follow the instructions :thumbs::devil:

Timeline

congrats omer1. Ask the USCitizen Petitioner to help you with the rest of this, also hiring a teenager..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.