jack1111

Packet 3.5 to Packet 4

5 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

I haven't got the appointment letter yet as i have sent Packet 3.5 on 27-9-2012 still waiting for the Packet 4 I have sent email ko embassy twice for status of my case any1 have an idea how long the took for packet 4 im too worry about it dun no why they r taking too much tym :( ....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Contact the curiour you sent it with example the packet 3.5from Lahore is sent via American express check the website for status. It takes only 2 to 3 weeks for an appointment.If you provided an email for contact check junk mail for the appointment letter. The embassy will just give you the run around specially Islamabad.Call NVC in USA they have all the information available and they are a bit more easy to contact and much more helpful in my experience. Follow my time line everything happened pretty much on time except our interview was delayed because of Eid and Ramadan you should have estimated same time process.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Contact the curiour you sent it with example the packet 3.5from Lahore is sent via American express check the website for status. It takes only 2 to 3 weeks for an appointment.If you provided an email for contact check junk mail for the appointment letter. The embassy will just give you the run around specially Islamabad.Call NVC in USA they have all the information available and they are a bit more easy to contact and much more helpful in my experience. Follow my time line everything happened pretty much on time except our interview was delayed because of Eid and Ramadan you should have estimated same time process.

I Have sent an email to embassy got this rly as i have already sent these doc my american courier service and they want these doc by an email now please any one can assist me what should i do now ?? or where should i email these doc throw email ?? need help ...

Dear Applicant Tariq,

Our record indicates that a packet 3.5 was sent to you on July 12, 2012 at email address XYZ@gmail.com . We are sending another electronic version of packet 3.5 to you, copied below, for your review and perusal.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

Dear Applicant,

K VISA APPLICANT(S) DO NOT NEED DS-160 FORM

Our office is now electronically sending instructions for Packet 3.5 for K1/K3 visas. You do not need to wait for Packet 3.5 in the mail. Please follow the instructions and links below to use the electronic version.

1. Electronic Visa Application Forms

You should complete and print the following forms online. You can download these forms here.

· DS 156 – 2 Copies

· DS 157

· DS 156K – only for K1/fiancé visas

· DS 230 – only complete Part 1

· Parents’ Information form available here

· Visa Fee $350.00 only. Find fee schedule

2. Courier Service

Please print the completed forms and submit the required number of copies at the nearest American Express or Speed-Ex office. A list of these locations can be found here.

Important Note:

Applicants living outside Pakistan can submit forms via reliable courier services like FedEx, DHL, etc.

Edited by arain

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I Have sent an email to embassy got this rly as i have already sent these doc my american courier service and they want these doc by an email now please any one can assist me what should i do now ?? or where should i email these doc throw email ?? need help ...

Dear Applicant Tariq,

Our record indicates that a packet 3.5 was sent to you on July 12, 2012 at email address XYZ@gmail.com . We are sending another electronic version of packet 3.5 to you, copied below, for your review and perusal.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

Dear Applicant,

K VISA APPLICANT(S) DO NOT NEED DS-160 FORM

Our office is now electronically sending instructions for Packet 3.5 for K1/K3 visas. You do not need to wait for Packet 3.5 in the mail. Please follow the instructions and links below to use the electronic version.

1. Electronic Visa Application Forms

You should complete and print the following forms online. You can download these forms here.

· DS 156 – 2 Copies

· DS 157

· DS 156K – only for K1/fiancé visas

· DS 230 – only complete Part 1

· Parents’ Information form available here

· Visa Fee $350.00 only. Find fee schedule

2. Courier Service

Please print the completed forms and submit the required number of copies at the nearest American Express or Speed-Ex office. A list of these locations can be found here.

Important Note:

Applicants living outside Pakistan can submit forms via reliable courier services like FedEx, DHL, etc.

from where we will get parents information form or document plz explain?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.