daddy'sgirl

help about medical schedule..

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys need help about my medical sched.. i will have my interview on nov 16 and i know i need to have my medical a week ago.. so that would be nov 5.. my question is it is necessary that i will have my medical on nov 5 which is monday or i can just do any day of the week a week before my interview? cause im planning to have it 7,, your help would be gladly appreciated.. thanksss.. God bless

Timeline

hi guys need help about my medical sched.. i will have my interview on nov 16 and i know i need to have my medical a week ago.. so that would be nov 5.. my question is it is necessary that i will have my medical on nov 5 which is monday or i can just do any day of the week a week before my interview? cause im planning to have it 7,, your help would be gladly appreciated.. thanksss.. God bless

Yes you can go on any day of that week, just make sure you get your exam at least one week before your interview. Good luck and best wishes.

"We Are The Art"

Timeline

you can have results after the medical or it will really take a whole week?

i will be having my medical few days before my interview

}Our Journey{

--October 22, 2010 * Started talking online "As friends"

--November 20,2010 * Became a couple (Started Dating)

--December 18,2011 * Met in person for first time @ Davao Int. Airport

--January 3,2012 * Returned to the US (saddest day of our lives)

--May 19,2012 * I-129F finally sent YAY!

--May 21,2012 * Packet 1 was received at Dallas Lockbox Facility

--May 23,2012 * First Notice Of Action (NOA1)

--May 24,2012 * $340.00 Check is Cashed By Department of Homeland Services

--May 29,2012 * Form I-797C NOA1 Received From USCIS California Service Center

--August 16,2012 * APPROVED I-129F!!! WOO! :) :) :)

--August 20,2012 * Second Notice Of Action Rcvd (NOA2 Hardcopy)

}*{Patience brings things worth waiting for}*{

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Once you get your interview schedule you can already do your medical at SLEC. It takes 2 days to complete the medical exam and immunizations.

Don't do it close to your interview schedule. At most is 2 weeks ahead of your interview.

Timeline

You can sched your medical any day (mon-fri) just make it before your interview. I did my medical a month before my interview just to be sure :)

06/05/2012:I-129F sent via USPS Priority

06/07/2012:I-129F received at Texas Lockbox

06/11/2012:NOA1 Notification Email with receipt number (sent to CSC)

8/28/2012:NOA2!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can go any day..i got my medical scheduled last Oct. 15(monday too), and my interview schedule is on Nov. 7..go there as early as you can, bee-line is start at 4am, much early, much better..i started to go in line at 4:30am and i finished my medical exam at 3:30pm, then they will scheduled you for immunization in the next day...Good luck to your medical...don't forget to bring a bottle of water (1 Liter) or any small biscuits (to prevent your hungry) :)

AOS TIMEFRAME
CIS Office: Seattle, WA
Date Filled: Jan. 25, 2013
NOA1 Date: Feb. 06, 2013
Biometrics Appt: Mar. 04, 2013
Interview Date: Apr. 24, 2013
Greencard Approved: May 21, 2013

EAD / AP
Date Filled: Jan. 25, 2013
NOA1 Date: Feb. 06, 2013
Approved Date: Mar. 26, 2013
Card Production: Mar. 26, 2013
EAD / AP Received: Apr. 03, 2013
Card / Document Production: Mar. 26, 2013

Timeline

guys your advices are really helpful and thank you.. i wish i can come early but i will be coming from Negros visayas area i wish i can go in manila sooner.. wish me luck.. i would like to do my medical a week before my interview so i can just wait in manila and not to go back in negros and spend more money.. so a week before interview would be fine right? will results will make it before my interview?

Timeline

You should be fine doing your medical on Nov 7. It will likely take two days to complete .If everything goes smooth with medical 8 days should be plenty of time for your results to arrive at embassy for interview . Even if for some reason the results dont arrive in time you can still have your interview. You would be technically approved pending medical results.The visa being issued would just be delayed until the embassy receives the medical results which isnt a big deal and would likely only be a few day delay at most issueing the visa.

Pre register and print registration to save time

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

Requirements for medical

http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml#required-docs

Edited by Dolly&Dan

I-129F K1 Visa

06/04/12- I-129F mailed USPS Priority

06/06/12- USPS Delivery Confirmation

06/11/12- Received Text & Email notification for NOA1

06/11/12- Official NOA1 date on hardcopy

06/12/12- USCIS cashed check

06/14/12- Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail

09/09/12- Received Text/Email NOA2

09/12/12- NVC received

09/13/12- NVC issued case #

09/14/12- NVC Left for USEM

09/17/12- Schelduled Interview

09/21/12- USEM Received case

09/21/12- Received Instruction Letter NVC completed

09/24/12- Medical at St Lukes ( Day 1 Delay started menst :( )

10/01/12- Medical at St Lukes (Day 2 Passed)

10/04/12- CFO seminar completed ( Certificate issued)

10/19/12- Interview USEM (Approved)

10/24/12- USEM issued/released visa to 2GO for delivery

10/25/12- Able to track visa via 2GO website ( *Had to use UID# as tracking #)

10/27/12- Visa received (Quezon City)

12/06/12- POE SFO

Timeline

nice advice dolly and ann thats what im trying to figure out.. so it days before my interview would just be fine.. ok thanks guys i will just do my medical on thanks for help anyway i appreciate alot.. God bless you all!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Jes, I have nothing much to say since you've got a lot of advices already :) Good luck and may you not encounter any pitfalls on your medical! and of course best of luck on you interview!!! will be praying for you :)

There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Our K1 Visa Journey
California Service Center
07/13/12 - I-129F Sent
07/18/12 - NOA1
10/29/12 - NOA2
11/02/12 - NOA2 hard copy
11/05/12 - NVC Received
11/06/12 - MNL Case Number Assigned
12/17-18/12 - Medical Exam
12/27/12 - Interview Day
12/27/12 - CFO done

01/13/13 - Visa On Hand

02/28/13 - POE

04/19/13 - Wedding Day

Till I Found You

My Interview Experience

AOS

National Benefits Center

05/28/13 - I-485/ I-765 Sent

06/04/13 - NOA

06/27/13 - Biometrics Appointment

07/16/13 - AOS status: Ready for Testing and Interview
07/25/13 - AOS status: Scheduled Interview on August 26, 2013
07/29/13 - EAD status: Card Production
08/02/13 - EAD Card Mailed
08/05/13 - EAD Card Delivered
08/26/13 - AOS Interview (Approved)
08/26/13 - AOS status: Permanent Resident Status Registered
08/29/13 - AOS status: Card Production
08/30/13 - AOS Card Mailed

Timeline

Hi Jes, I have nothing much to say since you've got a lot of advices already :) Good luck and may you not encounter any pitfalls on your medical! and of course best of luck on you interview!!! will be praying for you :)

awww thanks friend... miss talking to you.. i ahve been busy lately cause of my upcoming interview but please inform me if you got any changes in your case and i hope i can help you on your following journey... thanks for prayers i really need it now and i hope i can make it to visa approval.. GOD BLESS YOU FRIEND LEONI

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

awww thanks friend... miss talking to you.. i ahve been busy lately cause of my upcoming interview but please inform me if you got any changes in your case and i hope i can help you on your following journey... thanks for prayers i really need it now and i hope i can make it to visa approval.. GOD BLESS YOU FRIEND LEONI

miss chatting with you as well :) I'll keep u posted on how our journey goes! we still have a long way to go. as always, you can count on my prayers! you can do it! God Bless You too Jes :star:

There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Our K1 Visa Journey
California Service Center
07/13/12 - I-129F Sent
07/18/12 - NOA1
10/29/12 - NOA2
11/02/12 - NOA2 hard copy
11/05/12 - NVC Received
11/06/12 - MNL Case Number Assigned
12/17-18/12 - Medical Exam
12/27/12 - Interview Day
12/27/12 - CFO done

01/13/13 - Visa On Hand

02/28/13 - POE

04/19/13 - Wedding Day

Till I Found You

My Interview Experience

AOS

National Benefits Center

05/28/13 - I-485/ I-765 Sent

06/04/13 - NOA

06/27/13 - Biometrics Appointment

07/16/13 - AOS status: Ready for Testing and Interview
07/25/13 - AOS status: Scheduled Interview on August 26, 2013
07/29/13 - EAD status: Card Production
08/02/13 - EAD Card Mailed
08/05/13 - EAD Card Delivered
08/26/13 - AOS Interview (Approved)
08/26/13 - AOS status: Permanent Resident Status Registered
08/29/13 - AOS status: Card Production
08/30/13 - AOS Card Mailed

Timeline

hi...i will have my medical on nov5 and 6, my interview date is on nov 14

5 months and 1 week

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.