klaus12

221g annulment/divorced please help...

3 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi i received annulment/divorced 221g title,i am unmarried son f2a immigrant petition,never been marry, the title of the document needed is annulment/divorced..what should i send,,i have a step father which make my "mom" became a us citizen,she settled a petition for me..us con sule want a annulment/divorced i sent my moms annulment/divorce.is that right??did i sent the required document entitle 221g annulment/divorce.it is a us document with stamp and seal.i sent the photocopy and searched the net, us photocopy document is sufficient..

If your application was denied because documentation or information is missing, you can provide the missing documents or information as soon as possible. After submitting the documentation, your visa application can then be processed to conclusion to determine whether you qualify for a visa. You have one year from the date you were refused a visa to submit the additional information. Otherwise, if you do not provide the required additional information within one year, you must reapply for the visa and pay another application fee.

If your application requires further administrative processing, this takes additional time after your interview. Processing times can vary based on individual circumstances. For more information, review Administrative Processing. is that right?

Edited by klaus12

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Have you called the Embassy and did they confirm that they already received the annulment/divorce paper?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.