Leizz

any JULY 2012 Filers? Please share updates!

44 posts in this topic

hi! we filed on july 30th and got our receipt on aug 2. our service center is in california. we check the website for updates almost everyday and it still says initial interview. i hope to meet new friends. who know we might have the same interview dates. but i hope that this paperwork gets done fast because i really do miss my husband so much.

hi! we filed on july 30th and got our receipt on aug 2. our service center is in california. we check the website for updates almost everyday and it still says initial interview. i hope to meet new friends. who know we might have the same interview dates. but i hope that this paperwork gets done fast because i really do miss my husband so much.

hi! lets hope and pray for the best.. we can update each other naman using this website.. its good we get to meet people who is in the same path with us.. so far my case status is still initial review.. i guess things are a bit slowed down nowadays due to US election.. hopefully things will be faster after that.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Any news for July Cs filers ?! Pd July 30 .. Still nothing what take them so long ?! Pls hurry up !

Nothing for us either. It seems CSC is slowing down and we even doubt that they stopped processing cases from China, not sure for HK.

Hi fellow visa applicants!

I hope and pray all our papers are running smoothly.. My husband in Las Vegas filed my I-130 in July 18 2012 and received byUSCIS with priority date 7/23/12.. We received the I-797c NOA on 7/28/12.. Since then my case status have not showed any progress yet and still under "Initial Review".. Any July 2012 filer who already have passed that stage so far? By the way, Im currently in Singapore.. When do u expect to receive the NOA2?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences! Goodluck to all of us!

Hi Leizz -

Like you, I have been waiting, waiting, waiting. The I-130 for my husband in the UK was filed with the CSC on July 12, 2012. We received the I-797C NOA on July 25 (with priority date of July 25, 2012). Since then, no updates on USCIS website other than "Initial Review" and USCIS national goal of 5 months processing time. Guess there's a bit more waiting for us here and I'm trying not to get too impatient, especially since I've read others with longer times. Best wishes to you and everyone else also waiting!

Even a snail will eventually reach its destination.” Gail Tsukiyama, The Street of a Thousand Blossoms

event.png

Nothing for us either. It seems CSC is slowing down and we even doubt that they stopped processing cases from China, not sure for HK.

i think CSC is slowing down in general.. so far I have seen several people from diff countries who filed in July with no NOA2 yet..EXCEPT for those whose beneficiaries are in Philippines in which the NOA1-NOA2 time span is 2months! (You can try comparing it here in VJ) *sigh* I cant figure out their means of processing..

Hi Leizz -

Like you, I have been waiting, waiting, waiting. The I-130 for my husband in the UK was filed with the CSC on July 12, 2012. We received the I-797C NOA on July 25 (with priority date of July 25, 2012). Since then, no updates on USCIS website other than "Initial Review" and USCIS national goal of 5 months processing time. Guess there's a bit more waiting for us here and I'm trying not to get too impatient, especially since I've read others with longer times. Best wishes to you and everyone else also waiting!

Thanks for sharing! I am getting more and more worried each time I see my countdown as to how many days it is already since my NOA1 (July 23).. Yeah, I wish USCIS can be more informative in their status updates rather than just saying its in Initial Review.. Its just tiring to keep on thinkin whats happening already when you keep on seeing the very same status everytime you check.. I asked my hubby to call USCiS but it was an answering machine saying theres a current delay because of hurricane Sandy.. But what has CSC got to do with it? Theyre in the west and has no power interruptions.. Geez.. I hope somebody from VJ would have answers...

CSC received our petition on the 17th July, got the NOA1 on the 23rd July. Current status still says 'initial review'.. Still haven't heard a dicky bird from them. Me & hubby are really struggling right now, so it would be nice to hear something....

What ?! Hurricane sandy ?! Our file is at Csc ! Not at ny ! That is just their lame excuse for the delay !

I want to start my life with my hubby too ! This stupid process puting our life on hold ! Frustrated !

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

awaiting...

For Wife:

I130

I-130 Sent : 7/5/12

I-130 NOA1: 7/10/12

I-130 NOA2: 3/04/13

NVC

Rcvd : 03/11/13

case # assigned: 3/28/13

For minor Child:

I130

I-130 Sent : 7/5/12

I-130 NOA1 : 7/10/12

I-130 NOA2: 3/04/13

NVC

Rcvd : 03/11/13

case # assigned: 3/28/13

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.