Trymester3

Best to handwrite long addresses or just type them on a separate sheet?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

For example:

My fiance's G-325A will need to be filled with Japanese Addresses. Should I try to write really small and clear in the spaces provided OR, should I just include an additional sheet? Would all of the information that couldn't fit be on that one additional sheet?

For example:

G325A Supplemental Sheet

-----------------------

Applicant's Residence Last 5 Years

-

-

-

Applicant's Employment Last 5 Years

-

-

-

-

Also, her current address is her home that she's lived in since a little girl, but she's not sure of what to put for when she started living there, because she's moved quite a bit and lived/stayed in other places. And what is supposed to be done about "gaps in time"? For example, she stayed with me when she visits (anywhere up to 3 months), but technically she was just on temporary visitor status. She wasn't living here. So, how does that get addressed?

Edited by Trymester3

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

My wife's English translation of her Chinese address is quite long. I used a supplemental page to provide the information, referencing the specific question number on the supplemental page. We have had no issues.

Good luck on you visa journey .

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

For example:

My fiance's G-325A will need to be filled with Japanese Addresses. Should I try to write really small and clear in the spaces provided OR, should I just include an additional sheet? Would all of the information that couldn't fit be on that one additional sheet?

For example:

G325A Supplemental Sheet

-----------------------

Applicant's Residence Last 5 Years

-

-

-

Applicant's Employment Last 5 Years

-

-

-

-

Also, her current address is her home that she's lived in since a little girl, but she's not sure of what to put for when she started living there, because she's moved quite a bit and lived/stayed in other places. And what is supposed to be done about "gaps in time"? For example, she stayed with me when she visits (anywhere up to 3 months), but technically she was just on temporary visitor status. She wasn't living here. So, how does that get addressed?

Yes, you can use a supplementary sheet to write long addresses and other details. Just make sure you number them correctly according to the form.

Your fiancee just needs to write all the places she's lived at since the past 5 years. You don't need to include gaps in time or short visits to different places. For example, I used to live in other places while I've had my current home address for the past 20 years. While i used to be moving about, i used to visit my family for a month or two sometimes. I only included the places I stayed for at least 6 months. You will need to include her visits to the US to meet you when the forms DS230 and DS156 ask if she's visited the US. (Those forms are after your petition gets approved, so don't worry about those now). I hope this helps.

Thank You guys. What I'm wondering is can we use 1 sheet to put Applicant's residence last 5 yeas, employment, etc.?

OR

do we need 1 supplemental page for applicant's residence, a different supplemental page for employment last 5 years, etc.?

You can put address and employment on the same page; no need for two separate pages. Just remember to number them correctly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

For my fiance for both employment and addresses, I just wrote 'please see attached' and included another piece of paper. Too hard to fit it all in those ridiculously tiny boxes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.