SweetnessATX

Jamaica - K1 Mobay DHL Pickup TIMING?

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what same scenario Ms. Ctobe? Its only bee 3 business days for us so far so I am not worried. Hoping its ready for pickup tomorrow but you are right each case seems unique.

If we do see things taking a long time its good to know what to do. Thanks

Hopefully yours will be ready any day now!!! Bless

ONE LOVE

Timeline

Thanks, I called DHL and they said we might be able to pick up tomorrow as they have not received it from the embassy yet.

But the senario I was speaking of is when he was approved on the 5th the Monday here was colombus day (holiday) so Dhl picked up on Tuesday and the shipment stayed on hold. I know its only been 3 business days for you but I am hoping it will be quicker for you and they move it.

This process is a lil stressful especially when you just want to move on to the next step.

Timeline

yes Miss C definately stressful and thx for explaining that you also had a holiday in process. So glad we have each other to share with.

Sending up good vibes for us both to get a new update on DHL in the morning that says COME AND GET IT (lol). Enjoy your day......

ONE LOVE

Timeline

Hi Sweetness hope all is well, yes he picked it up on Friday. I called DOS on thrusday and they told me it was issued on Wednesday and then I finally got in contact with DHL in Jamaica on thrusday who told me I had to wait for the courier to pick it up from the embassy. Later that day the system was updated received and then ready for pickup.

I hope you and yours get the update soon.

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

after approval what is the fastest way to get the visa? can you pay for express? i herd it takes longer if you send it to a residence address? my step kids apt is in a few days and i expect they will be approved. want them here asap naturally.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

okay i called dhl is jamaica this morning. the woman told us that if you are applying for a visa to visit, they can deliver it in four days to a week. If you are applying for permanent residence then it takes up to a month to receive the visa in hand. does this sound correct to anyone. i don't wanna believe it. i was hoping the kids would be here by christmas. I liked the possibility of four days better:(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

okay i called dhl is jamaica this morning. the woman told us that if you are applying for a visa to visit, they can deliver it in four days to a week. If you are applying for permanent residence then it takes up to a month to receive the visa in hand. does this sound correct to anyone. i don't wanna believe it. i was hoping the kids would be here by christmas. I liked the possibility of four days better:(

No-one knows.... Everyone's case is unique. Just have to wait and see. Hope for the best.

K1
VSC NOA1 --- March 8, 2012
NOA2 --- October 11, 2012
Visa Approved --- December 17, 2012
POE --- December 22, 2012

AOS
AOS/EAD/AP NOA1 --- March 4, 2013
Biometrics --- April 3, 2013

EAD/AP received --- May 16, 2013

AOS Interview --- August 9, 2013

GC in production --- August 9, 2013

GC received --- August 17, 2013

N400

Approved May, 2018

Oath May, 2018

I130 - Nebraska SC

NOA1 - August 30, 2018

Case approved - August 28, 2019

NVC -

Interview -

I am the USC who brought my fiancé here on a K1,  who's now a USC and is now filing for his mother - whose case just got approved :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.