SweetnessATX

Jamaica - K1 Mobay DHL Pickup TIMING?

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyone had recent visa pickup at the Mobay DHL? Trying to see what normal processing times might be (give or take of course). With today being a holiday I know it will delay things another day for us. Gonna guess maybe 10 days average (business days)

Thanks for any experience!

ONE LOVE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ours took 4 business days! Had our interview on the 21st (a Friday), visa was ready Thursday around 6:30pm. Picked up Friday morning on our way to the airport (9/28)!

Edited by AM&AG

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dont buy plane tickets ahead of time! theres.always a chance there might be a problem or visa issuence to take a month long.

some k1's took 3+ weeks to get the visa. more waiting and waiting. but congrats on the approval!

Timeline

OK that gives me a guide!!! then the scramble for cheap last minute flights (lol)

I assume you checked online with DHL tracking number?

Yeah we did! We had it set up to send a text when it changed status or was ready for pick-up but that didn't work. Text were never sent. He got his ticket at a pretty good price, would have been cheaper if he waited but it was below the amount he had saved for it so he took it. We almost thought it wouldn't happen because the update was so late on that thursday night, but I had a friend who said hers was updated at almost 8pm. Good luck!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Now I also know ppl who waited for the dhl tracking info to update online and it had been there waiting to pick. My husband says he's going to look online and call them..lol! For once he wants to get something done at a quick pace! So ready for him to come home.

3/2010-Met the love of my life via Mocospace.com (short lived)

8/26/10-Our 2nd chance @ luv

1/15/11-Andray asked me to marry him

6/10-6/21/11-1st trip to Jamaica

10/16-10/23/11-2nd trip to Jamaica for wedding

10/22/11-Married my best friend

2/9-2/19/12-3rd trip to Jamaica

OUR CR1 JOURNEY!!

2/24/12-Mailed I-130 USPS Priority Mail

2/28/12-I-130 Received & Sent to VSC

3/1/12-Received NOA1 txt 10:49pm

3/5/12-Received hard copy

6/1-6/5/12-4th trip to Jamaica

7/5/12-Received NOA2 approved via txt 4:45pm

7/9/12-Hard copy in mail & case received at NVC

7/31/12-Called NVC for status update gave email address

8/1/12-Recvd DS3032 & AOS Bill

8/1/12-Paid AOS bill

8/2/12-Rtrnd DS3032 via email

8/3/12-Sent AOS packet sent USPS prority mail

8/6/12-AOS packet received

8/10/12-AOS approved

8/10/12-Received confirm. of DS3032 via email

8/13/2012-Received IV BILL & PAID

8/21/12-Sent IV Packet overnight USPS

8/22/12-Packet recvd at NVC

8/27/12-Case complete @ NVC

9/13/12-Recvd Interview letter

9/24/12-Medical Appt (completed)

10/10/12-Picked up medical packet

10/11/12-Interview Date (APPROVED!!!)

10/16/12-Visa Ready

10/17/12-Visa in Hand

10/19/12- POE @ Clt Intl

11/02/12-Green card in hand

"I am his rib."

as1cJWKNw0N0510MDAwMTQwOGx8MDAwMTEwOGxkfFdFIEhBVkUgTUFSUklFRCBGT1I.gif

Timeline

d434 you made me laugh out loud at the speed which he has now he is ready TO GO (lol). I will keep checking online and hopefully at least it will be in process listed tomorrow. Since today was a holiday it hasn't even shown up as active yet. No worries now though. Hard part is over. Bless you all for sharing. ONE LOVE

ONE LOVE

Timeline

d434 you made me laugh out loud at the speed which he has now he is ready TO GO (lol). I will keep checking online and hopefully at least it will be in process listed tomorrow. Since today was a holiday it hasn't even shown up as active yet. No worries now though. Hard part is over. Bless you all for sharing. ONE LOVE

Yeah, there weren't any real changes to it. On Monday it said picked up, shipment on hold and then on Thur it said, shipment received and 10mins later it said shipment ready for pickup in MoBay. No updates between...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah, there weren't any real changes to it. On Monday it said picked up, shipment on hold and then on Thur it said, shipment received and 10mins later it said shipment ready for pickup in MoBay. No updates between...

These people needs some fire put under them for real. My birthday Sunday and Anniversary Monday he needs to be here for! I think I might email the embassy. Hmm maybe that will get something moving lol!!!

3/2010-Met the love of my life via Mocospace.com (short lived)

8/26/10-Our 2nd chance @ luv

1/15/11-Andray asked me to marry him

6/10-6/21/11-1st trip to Jamaica

10/16-10/23/11-2nd trip to Jamaica for wedding

10/22/11-Married my best friend

2/9-2/19/12-3rd trip to Jamaica

OUR CR1 JOURNEY!!

2/24/12-Mailed I-130 USPS Priority Mail

2/28/12-I-130 Received & Sent to VSC

3/1/12-Received NOA1 txt 10:49pm

3/5/12-Received hard copy

6/1-6/5/12-4th trip to Jamaica

7/5/12-Received NOA2 approved via txt 4:45pm

7/9/12-Hard copy in mail & case received at NVC

7/31/12-Called NVC for status update gave email address

8/1/12-Recvd DS3032 & AOS Bill

8/1/12-Paid AOS bill

8/2/12-Rtrnd DS3032 via email

8/3/12-Sent AOS packet sent USPS prority mail

8/6/12-AOS packet received

8/10/12-AOS approved

8/10/12-Received confirm. of DS3032 via email

8/13/2012-Received IV BILL & PAID

8/21/12-Sent IV Packet overnight USPS

8/22/12-Packet recvd at NVC

8/27/12-Case complete @ NVC

9/13/12-Recvd Interview letter

9/24/12-Medical Appt (completed)

10/10/12-Picked up medical packet

10/11/12-Interview Date (APPROVED!!!)

10/16/12-Visa Ready

10/17/12-Visa in Hand

10/19/12- POE @ Clt Intl

11/02/12-Green card in hand

"I am his rib."

as1cJWKNw0N0510MDAwMTQwOGx8MDAwMTEwOGxkfFdFIEhBVkUgTUFSUklFRCBGT1I.gif

Timeline

I am thinking there is no logic behind the delivery, even though we are not picking up in Mobay he got approved on the 5th and we are still waiting to see the change stating ready to pick up. I even called DOS which helped by saying visa has not been issued yet, and there is additional work after it has been approved. Well hopefully we get it this week...

Timeline

Approved Friday afternoon - Monday Holiday

Tuesday 6:19 am Shipment Picked up

Tuesday 15:14 pm Shipment on hold (Shipping details say : The shipment will be processed in the next available movement)

ONE LOVE

Timeline

I hope you get it soon, as I stated the same senario happened to me and I called DOS almost everyday. Today I called and they said it was issued on the 17th, but DHL has not updated there system yet. So check both if a week passes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.