lilyw

How long will the expedited passport take in Honolulu?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello.

Has anyone applied the expedited passport in Hawaii? If so, how long did it take to get the passport and did you need to make an appointment with the passport office or just walk in?

I applied for naturalization under 319b and am going to have naturalization interview in Honolulu Office. If I pass the test I will have oath ceremony on the following day, which is on Wednesday. I was just wondering how long the expedited passport will take. Someone in this forum mentioned that In honolulu office, the oath ceremony will be held at 2pm on wednesday, which means that I won't be able to drop the passport application off on the day, and have to wait till Thursday morning. I have to fly back on Sunday, so I have 3days, but I believe that the passport office won't be open on saturday and sunday. So In that case, I have to get the passport by Friday.

Is it possible for me to get the passport in a day in Hawaii?

Or should I consult with the same-day passport agencies?

Thanks in advance!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello.

Has anyone applied the expedited passport in Hawaii? If so, how long did it take to get the passport and did you need to make an appointment with the passport office or just walk in?

I applied for naturalization under 319b and am going to have naturalization interview in Honolulu Office. If I pass the test I will have oath ceremony on the following day, which is on Wednesday. I was just wondering how long the expedited passport will take. Someone in this forum mentioned that In honolulu office, the oath ceremony will be held at 2pm on wednesday, which means that I won't be able to drop the passport application off on the day, and have to wait till Thursday morning. I have to fly back on Sunday, so I have 3days, but I believe that the passport office won't be open on saturday and sunday. So In that case, I have to get the passport by Friday.

Thanks in advance!

I really don't know what facilities are available in Hawaii. I am sure you would be able to get the same day or next day passport. Check with the local authorities to find out additional information. You can also call the national passport office who can give you the information.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

I really don't know what facilities are available in Hawaii. I am sure you would be able to get the same day or next day passport. Check with the local authorities to find out additional information. You can also call the national passport office who can give you the information.

Okay, will call them =)

Thank you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malta
Timeline

Hello.

Thanks in advance!

Hi lily

can you please tell me how long did it take from the day you applied for naturalization to get your interview if possible? I will be filing in Honolulu too. thanks a lot :)

N400 sent : 2012-10-27

Check Cashed : 2012-11-05

Bio Appointment : 2012-11-23

Walk-In Biometrics : 2012-11-14

Interview Appointment : 2013-04-12

Approved : 2013-04-12

Oath Ceremony : 2013-06-28

as1cCET0g410010MjA0MDk1c3wwMTMxbHxTaW5jZ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.