muzk2012

MAY IR/CR1 VEROMONT FILERS!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline

So guys i got my NOA 1 with Priority dated for may 7th... processing time for Vermont Venter for IR/CR1 still listed as 5 months so i took the time to call uscis yesterday the 9th of october and i was told that this is just an approximate and that Vermont center is working on April 9th cases as of October 9th and to give them 30 more days. WHAT THE HECK ? i dont know i think its just a line they give to anyone... because i know for a fact some people that have gotten approved that applied after me and that to in high fraud countries.... ANYONE HAVE THIS HAPPEN? WHAT CAN I DO ? WHAT SHOULD MY NEXT STEPS BE? theres so much todo and plan out and i cant make a solid decision if i dont know how long this thing can take...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline

So guys i got my NOA 1 with Priority dated for may 7th... processing time for Vermont Venter for IR/CR1 still listed as 5 months so i took the time to call uscis yesterday the 9th of october and i was told that this is just an approximate and that Vermont center is working on April 9th cases as of October 9th and to give them 30 more days. WHAT THE HECK ? i dont know i think its just a line they give to anyone... because i know for a fact some people that have gotten approved that applied after me and that to in high fraud countries.... ANYONE HAVE THIS HAPPEN? WHAT CAN I DO ? WHAT SHOULD MY NEXT STEPS BE? theres so much todo and plan out and i cant make a solid decision if i dont know how long this thing can take...

Hi!

Ahh, finally somebody who understands my pain :). So my NOA1 date is May 1st, also for the IR/CR1, and also in Vermont. We've been really stalking USCIS lately.

About a week before October 1st we spoke to a Tier 2 supervisor and he told us that they were processing April 27th. We were very happy to hear this of course... About a week ago, we still didn't get any response so we called them back. Some lady told us April 9th. Then a few days ago we called AGAIN. This guy says that the 5 months is not realistic and that we needed to add another 22 days. So if we don't hear anything by October 23rd, we can call them back (maybe to put in a service request? I don't know...). I hope I have a response by then so they don't need to make up another excuse.

The waiting is so frustrating, especially when you don't know when to expect an answer...

- Paperwork for Green Card received by USCIS: May 3, 2013
- Interview date: 24 March 2016: approved! (after 3 long years!)

- N-400 sent out: December 26, 2018
- NOA1/priority date: December 31st, 2018
- Biometrics: January 30th, 2019

Timeline

HEY GUYS FINALLY GOT NOA1 DATE OF MAY 7TH GOT PETITON APPROVED TODAY IN THE MORNING ON OCT 18TH. FINALLY ALL THE BEST OF LUCK TO EVRYONE ELSE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THE REST OF THE PROCESS!!

Timeline

HEY THE !st PERSON I SPOKE TO SAID IT WAS GOING TOBE ANOTHER 30 DAYS AND THEY WERE WORKING ON APRIL 9TH (this was oct 9th) but i got my approval today after doing an service request for out of date processing time :) HANG IN THERE... ITS COMING!

Timeline

HEY THE !st PERSON I SPOKE TO SAID IT WAS GOING TOBE ANOTHER 30 DAYS AND THEY WERE WORKING ON APRIL 9TH (this was oct 9th) but i got my approval today after doing an service request for out of date processing time :) HANG IN THERE... ITS COMING!

WHAT?! we called them 20 million times to ask for a service request since the case is overdue and they said they couldn't do it yet!!!!

how did you get your service request??

So I called USCIS today since we are at day 160 from our NOA1 and you will never guess what I was told ??!!!! Call back in 30 days if we dont hear anything and yep they are still processing the infamous APRIL 9th petitions @ VSC :rofl: !!!!! SOMEONE definately loves that date!!! Even though on Igor there is May Approvals :bonk: GOTTA love it!!!! Oh well I will call back Tuesday and put in a service request! :thumbs:

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

event.png

[/url]

Timeline

A week ago we put in a service request, after being on hold forever the Tier 2 supervisor finally wanted to put in a service request.

So now we're a week further, no answer yet, not even any confirmation that the service request got through. So now I'm wondering if he did put it in after all :(...

And April 9th must be a lie. They were already processing that date a month ago! Seriously, how is it possible that it takes them more than a month to process one day?!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.