M + H Hawkins

Morocco Interview

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

My wife is scheduled for an interview in Morocco, and she was wondering what else besides photos, interview letter, and passport she should take with her.

Hi. She did not receive a letter appointment stating what documents etc she must bring to the interview? I suppouse she must take all the documents (or copies) she previously submitted when applied. Photos of you together, passport (copies of passport pages, marriage certificate etc). Always make a photocopy of everything and have everything well organized in a folder so everything goes smooth. Good luck in the interview!!! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi. She did not receive a letter appointment stating what documents etc she must bring to the interview? I suppouse she must take all the documents (or copies) she previously submitted when applied. Photos of you together, passport (copies of passport pages, marriage certificate etc). Always make a photocopy of everything and have everything well organized in a folder so everything goes smooth. Good luck in the interview!!! :thumbs:

The interview letter stated we had submitted everything correctly. I told her that she at least needs to take copies of marriage certificate in order to get original back. I am trying to convince her to jest take every immigration document we had recieved or sent in at this point.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

The interview letter stated we had submitted everything correctly. I told her that she at least needs to take copies of marriage certificate in order to get original back. I am trying to convince her to jest take every immigration document we had recieved or sent in at this point.

Send her a complete copy of the packet you filed in case she does not already have it to bring with her. Have her take any proof that you have accumulated since your petition that you think might be pertinent to your case. Just remember....She CANNOT take in a purse or backpack or bag of any kind just thought (I would add that thought) :) Best of luck on the interview :thumbs:

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Maybe you guys can request a certified copy of marriage certificate where you got married. In case you only have 1 original copy and they want to keep the original, it will be good that you have another original certified copy from the place where you got married. Go to the interview with originals and also a copy of those originals and yes, photos (the best ones, wedding pix etc), passport, copy of passport pages, your copy of passport pages (in case you can not be there at the interview) and any document or inmigration letter etc that was sent or received by you regarding this process.

Hopefully someone that is or was in the same situation than you guys can give you a better advice.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

This is how I explained it to my husband our visa journey tells a story. The binder you take to the consulate has to tell that story starting from the time you filed the petition. I put everything in chronological order to include NOA1 and NOA2 the service request, dicuments appointing me as his agent, receipt of payments for the AOS and visa along with the forms themselves. Lastly I added updated follow-on photos and conversations to support a bonafide relationship. I recommend pics of you with her family be added and remind you that her birth certificate, police certificate, and court report are only valid for 90 days so verify they have not expired by the time the interview comes around. A three inch binder should suffice. Her appointment letter will tell her to bring passport, passport pic, medical exam etc. There is nothing worse than to be unprepared at this Embassey. Make sure she knows what each form is for as she is the one requesting a visa and you will not be allowed at the interview. Good luck,

Oh she should get her original marriage certificate back as getting an original copy in Rabat is not an easy task. We paid for a certified copy and the original when we got married because I needed it for the military and for the follow-on visa request, we got it back at the interview.

Edited by MIBEN

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My wife is scheduled for an interview in Morocco, and she was wondering what else besides photos, interview letter, and passport she should take with her.

*** Anything that is of proof...

- Chats

- postal letters

- Western Union wires

- phone records

plus police records,court records, and medical

Anything the more proof the better. Even if they dont ask to see it, at least you'll have it.

Edited by Masbali

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.