bunker buster

is this the normal waiting time for Visa?

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We were interviewed and approve for the K1 visa last Sept. 27. From the other threads I read its usually 6 days to receive the passport. Its now on its tenth day is this within the normal waiting period of the passports?

I emailed the passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com only receive this reply:

"The current status of your passport is In Transit From Post."

Does this indicate that my passport was mailed from USEM to 2go? or do they mean its still in the process of being picked up at USEM?

I went to the online website (where I did the interview schedule) can't find any option to track the status of my passport?

2Go website doesn't show anything.

Also used the USID#, MNL# and passport# nothing came up.

Sorry for impatience I already bought the plane ticket that's why I'm kind of worried.

I think ur passport is on its way to2go. thats better compared to still in post :) and since its on its way, it wouldnt really appear on their system yet :thumbs:

03/27/2012- I-129F sent to USCIS

04/02/2012- NOA1 email

04/05/2012- NOA1 hard copy received

07/23/2012- finally some light! RFE via EMAIL

08/05/2012- Sent RFE reply from Philippines

08/09/2012- RFE Reply Response Review Notification Email

08/15/2012- NOA2 Approval via Email

08/22/2012- Hard copy of NOA2 received!

08/24/2012- MNL case number noted!

08/31/2012- Physical Exam at SLEC- Passed!

09/07/2012- Big Day! Interview-> APPROVED!

09/14/2012- CFO Seminar->done!

09/18/2012- Visa on Hand!, CFO Sticker DONE! YAY!!!!

10/04/2012- America Here I Come!!!

10/05/2012- Touchdown Chicago!

Yah, but I'm sure he didn't have to wait 8 or 9 months apart from his love haha. :rofl:

He might sing a different tune after so long apart. :thumbs:

I'm in the same situation as you - bought airplane tickets 3 weeks after interview. When you try to track using MNL do you include "MNL" or just the numbers in your MNL?

Thanks

Supposedly, he abandon both his wife and child to develop his ideologies.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

What's the best way to call them? I've been using the answering service that they have, using this number from the U.S. (214) 571-1600

Is there a better way to reach someone from the embassy?

Thanks!

My fiance's the one who's doing the follow up +63 2 301 2000 this is the number he called

What's the best way to call them? I've been using the answering service that they have, using this number from the U.S. (214) 571-1600

Is there a better way to reach someone from the embassy

Thanks!

My fiance os calling the number HANK provided you. The one thas has 2000 at the end

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ok guys I just used the 301 2000 or better yet I copied and paste this from USEM website:

"Visa Information and Appointment Service reprentatives can provide information on visa appointment-related inquiries only. Inquiries on a specific case may be directed to the Immigrant Visa (IV) Unit by e-mail at IVManilaReplies@state.gov or by fax at (632) 301-2591. Petitioners and applicants may also call the IV Inquiry line at (632) 301-2000, extension 5184 or 5185 during normal business hours. "

The lady who answered the my call were able to provide me information that my fiancee visa was issued last friday (Oct. 5) and expect it this week. I hope she's right. (holding my breath :whistle: ). Earlier I called the call center 9029830 can only give me their "tape recordered" message.

I hope this can help for people like me in a limbo as to the status of the approved visa.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.