TheresaAnn

November Interviews.

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Has anyone received an interview date for November? My case was completed Sept 25. I called the NVC this morning and they told me they filled the October dates for interview but they havn't started on cr1 interview dates in November. The lady also told me the earlist date my husband will get for an interview will be in Nov but they have not started on November just yet.

"Marriage isn't for Christmas but forever" My husband Femi (L)(L)(L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Has anyone received an interview date for November? My case was completed Sept 25. I called the NVC this morning and they told me they filled the October dates for interview but they havn't started on cr1 interview dates in November. The lady also told me the earlist date my husband will get for an interview will be in Nov but they have not started on November just yet.

Hey Abike they have started scheduling for November..... they started on the 2nd of October

Someone from Nigeria got scheduled for November

You should call back again

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Timeline

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Timeline

Hey Abike they have started scheduling for November..... they started on the 2nd of October

Someone from Nigeria got scheduled for November

You should call back again

I went to the site but didn't see any one in nigeria with an nov dates for lagos embassy and I just called back and they said they dont schedule until the second week of the month for interviews. I will call back oct 15.

not for lagos embassy, yes for other countries but not nigeria

Timeline

Timeline

Please just call back. They have started scheduling the interviews. Our date is November 5th 7am.

HOWEVER we are at the GHANA embassy. Nigeria probably has a much larger amount of filers so it just may take a little bit longer.

I called on Tuesday and got the same canned response. I felt the need to call again last night and that's when I found out the date.

This morning the NVC email was in my inbox. Also note Nigerian interview dates are still being issued to the ones on the list.

I strongly feel you are just a few days behind.

Keep the faith...(F)

Edited by Ebun12

Timeline

so depress right now, I want my husand here with me. sooo unfair we have to go thru this just to be together. and I called three times this morning and got the same answer.

Please just call back. They have started scheduling the interviews. Our date is November 5th 7am.

HOWEVER we are at the GHANA embassy. Nigeria probably has a much larger amount of filers so it just may take a little bit longer.

I called on Tuesday and got the same canned response. I felt the need to call again last night and that's when I found out the date.

This morning the NVC email was in my inbox. Also note Nigerian interview dates are still being issued to the ones on the list.

I strongly feel you are just a few days behind.

Keep the faith...(F)

My husband wont be going to ghana but lagos embassy. according to nvc they have not did interviews for cr1 for november interviews. they said they will start on the 2nd week of october...

omg why did that lady in nvc tell me they havn't did any dates yet for november. Im going to call again and ask for a supervisor this time.

Timeline

so depress right now, I want my husand here with me. sooo unfair we have to go thru this just to be together. and I called three times this morning and got the same answer.

My husband wont be going to ghana but lagos embassy. according to nvc they have not did interviews for cr1 for november interviews. they said they will start on the 2nd week of october...

omg why did that lady in nvc tell me they havn't did any dates yet for november. Im going to call again and ask for a supervisor this time.

Now I talked to a guy on the phone and I told him what the lady I spoke to this morning said to me and he said we have schedule interviews for nov and dec but they havn't got to my case yet. He told me to call back tomorrow to see if I got a date. He said they schedule dates all thru out the month. No set time they schedule dates, they keep going until the whole month is full. He said there are still slots open for Nov for interviews. I ask him can he give me a date now and he said no ma'am it doesn't work that way. I just answer questions.. So I will call back later on today and every day until I get a date.

Timeline

Now I talked to a guy on the phone and I told him what the lady I spoke to this morning said to me and he said we have schedule interviews for nov and dec but they havn't got to my case yet. He told me to call back tomorrow to see if I got a date. He said they schedule dates all thru out the month. No set time they schedule dates, they keep going until the whole month is full. He said there are still slots open for Nov for interviews. I ask him can he give me a date now and he said no ma'am it doesn't work that way. I just answer questions.. So I will call back later on today and every day until I get a date.

I JUST CALL AND THEY GAVE MY HUSBAND A DATE NOV 7.. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ENCOURAGING ME NOT TO GIVE UP HOPE. THANK YOU JESUS

Timeline

I JUST CALL AND THEY GAVE MY HUSBAND A DATE NOV 8.. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ENCOURAGING ME NOT TO GIVE UP HOPE. THANK YOU JESUS

Timeline

I JUST CALL AND THEY GAVE MY HUSBAND A DATE NOV 8.. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ENCOURAGING ME NOT TO GIVE UP HOPE. THANK YOU JESUS

Congratulations! I wish ur hubby divine favour and mercy on his upcoming interview in Nov. The Lord is good!cheers!.

Timeline

Congratulations! I wish ur hubby divine favour and mercy on his upcoming interview in Nov. The Lord is good!cheers!.

thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.