LA NEGRA

Proof of ongoing relationship...

11 posts in this topic

I have an interview coming up and want to make sure that everything looks good,I have proof of my visits such as picture with fiancé and family, flight tickets, passport stamps,hotel receipts, rental car receipts but..... I want to know what's needed to proof ongoing relationship?? I have print out from phone bills,messages from Facebook and phone texts. What else can I come up with? I also have receipts from post office, gifts for fathers day....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Proof of ongoing relationship is your phone bills, emails, skype chats etc.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Sounds like you have it covered. Just remember that they won't even probably take half of what you have. Pick out what you find most important. You can bring all of it, but chances are they won't even look at most of it. Good luck at your interview!!!!

Edited by MichonandRuben

K1 Visa AOS ROC
04-26-2012 - I-129F Sent 11-19-12 - AOS packet sent in 12-29-2014 - I-751 Sent
05-03-2012 - I-129F NOA1 12-07-12 - NOA for all 3 packets received via email 12-31-2014 - I-751 NOA 1
08-02-2012 - I-129F NOA2 01-03-13 - Bio Appt 03-04-2015 - Biometrics
08-06-2012 - NVC Received 02-20-13 - Interview and Approval 05-26-2015 - Approved
08-10-2012 - Left NVC 03-02-13 Greencard received
08-17-2012 - Consulate Received
09-06-2012 - Packet 3 Received
09-27-2012 - Interview Date APPROVED!!!!!
10-04-2012 - Visa Received
10-05-2012 - US Entry
10-29-2012 - Marriage

-Don't ever let fear hold you back.-

YAY!!! It is getting so close to time for your interview. I think you two are going to be fine. Best of luck to you both :dance:

Our Journey
6/13/2012 Sent I-129F package
6/14/2012 NOA1 --> California Service Center
9/25/2012 NOA2
10/01/2012 NOA2 Hardcopy received
10/01/2012 NVC Received
10/19/2012 Left NVC
11/30/2012 Picked-up Packet from Local Post Office
01/16/2013 Medical
01/23/2013 Interview - In AP

09/24/2013 Visa picked-up from DOMEX
10/10/2013 POE Ft. Lauderdale

10/28/2013 Applied for Social Security Number

01/01/2014 WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

heart_28.gif

I have an interview coming up and want to make sure that everything looks good,I have proof of my visits such as picture with fiancé and family, flight tickets, passport stamps,hotel receipts, rental car receipts but..... I want to know ...

Hey Negra!!!

It's been a while, hope all is well... Seem like you got it under control..... All this here is more then enough ("what's needed to proof ongoing relationship?? I have print out from phone bills,messages from Facebook and phone texts. What else can I come up with? I also have receipts from post office, gifts for fathers day") Have all you picture sorted out from trips, from when you guys meet until the present, other then that you sound like you ready!!!

Most importantly try to keep going over the questions with him that are asked for K1 visa so you guys can have them refreshed in your minds... And all will be will... :D

~* GodsGift225*~

Godsgift225 it's been a while!!! How have you been? I already got pictures sorted and I will be in DR four days before my interview to go thru everything.... Thanks!

Oro119... Thank you!

Reese1.... Yes I am exited too!!!! Thanks

MichoandRuben & mrsmiley... Thanks as well

Godsgift225 it's been a while!!! How have you been? I already got pictures sorted and I will be in DR four days before my interview to go thru everything.... Thanks!

Oro119... Thank you!

U want to be overprepared than underprepared. Yes it is true that they might NOT even look at NOTHING you have but you want to have everything you can just in case. Other ideas are phone recharge to his phone if you do that, at least 5 notarized letters from friends that know you both stating that your relationship is genuine and bonafide (my congressman told me this), recepits of the rings (if you have them), dinner receipts.

You do have a good buch of stuff already so you will probably do ok = )

Just be yourself...TRY TRY TRY not to be nervous and act with ur fiance as you normally would...Be confident = )

Godsgift225 it's been a while!!! How have you been? I already got pictures sorted and I will be in DR four days before my interview to go thru everything.... Thanks! ( AWWW Don't worry in God's names all will be well you sound like your very prepared! On the hand I've been good you know still WAITING!!!! :whistle::crying:)

Oro119... Thank you!

~* GodsGift225*~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.