^_^

Michelle Obama 'doesn't look or act' like a first lady, says random voter no one has ever heard of before

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

But in an interview last month, conducted at the American Legion's annual meeting in Indianapolis, Virginia voter Bobbie Lussier expressed her concerns to NPR's Ari Shapiro with the Obamas -- specifically, Mrs. O's appearance:

I just -- I don't like him. Can't stand to look at him. I don't like his wife. She's far from the first lady. It's about time we get a first lady in there that acts like a first lady, and looks like a first lady.

Shapiro happened to run into Lussier just yesterday at another Romney event, this time in Springfield, Virginia, allowing Lussier to clarify her previous comments. Shapiro probed Lussier, saying that last time "you said she doesn't look like a first lady. ..."

Lussier: "No, she doesn't. She doesn't look or act. I mean, can you imagine you know, Kennedys or the Bushes or anybody doing pushups on the floor? I mean you know. That's just not a first lady."

Shapiro: "A lot of people wondered if there was a racial undertone to your comments."

Lussier: "No, it's not. I don't care what color she is. It's just she just doesn't act and look like a first lady. I mean she's more about showing her arms off. ... I think that's very inappropriate for a lot of functions that she goes to."

Shapiro: "So do you mean it's an issue of modesty?"

Lussier: "Yeah. It's respect and ... for being in the White House."

Shapiro:"Fewer sleeveless dresses, fewer pushups ..."

Lussier: "They talk about more like her dresses and how she looks and stuff and her arms and whatever. [...] You see her walking around in shorts, and you know, just real casual wear. And to me ... I mean when I go to functions I kind of dress up other than today, but you just gotta look the part."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/28/michelle-obama-look-like-a-first-lady-bobbie-lussier_n_1922236.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The president is running the country into the ground and people are talking about his wifes arms?

:whistle:

She has been a pleasant surprise while he has been the let down in so many ways.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

It is a bit off-putting, I have to say. Her arms are not very lady-like.

I guess men are put off by women who could easily put them in a choke hold.

Timeline

I guess men are put off by women who could easily put them in a choke hold.

Finally a post of your grounded in a bit of truth.

:rofl:

ae090820-rosie-odonnell-tmz-3.jpg

William Penn

Timeline

I really don't think Rosie O'Donnell is concerned with whether or not she's attractive to men.

Or anyone else.

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

When you think of it, the only person in whose opinion she might be interested is her wife's.

I thought she left Tom Arnold. Oh wait! That was Rosanne. I get those two so confused. I wonder why that is. :unsure:

Maybe it's for the same reach reason I confuse Kobe Bryant and the first lady. :unsure:

Edited by The Patriot