bunny02

No phone bills for proof of relationship

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys, my bf and I will soon start to file k1 visa after he come here in Ph. We start gathering now proof of relationship. The only thing we dont have is phone bills. Because we always talked in skype (video call) . I wonder if its okay without phone bills. We already have tons of emails, chat logs and screen shot in skype. However, we just a bit of worried because we dont have phone bills. And does it matter if our relationship is only 5 months when we start to file K1 visa.

I've read this requirements of proof of relationship "Copies of all airline boarding passes, train passes, itineraries, hotel receipts, passport stamps (make sure you can read the dates on the stamps), and other documentary evidence that you have met within the last two years. You may want to highlight or place post-it notes indicating the dates and locations on the copies (to make the adjudication easier) for the person reviewing your file."

I really appreciate if anyone help me with this questions. Thanks in advance. Godbless!

Timeline

sis tagalog ko nalng ha.am ok lng yun sis sa akin nga 4 months p lng kmi ng f ko nong ng file kme k1 visa and now we are waiting our noa2.wala din kme phone bill kc sa skype din kme madals mg usap or minsan yahoo,fb or oovoo wala nmn ung problema sis.GOOD LUCK

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss .i love you baby"

Timeline

You have lots of proof aside from the phone bill so dont worry about it...What important is you have meet within 2 years before filing the application/petition ...we we're 5 months also when my fiance filed and no problem at all we got approved without phone bills...Goodluck!

you have lots of proof already, I don't think it will be a big problem not having phone bills.., we don't have phone bills too.. all we have is thousands of chat logs .. and few video call screenshots and few emails and cards.. you'll be fine.. goodluck

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
K1 TIMELINE
02-10-2012 - NOA1 (hard copy)
08-22-2012 - NOA2
08-26-2012 - NOA2 (hard copy)
09-06-2012 - Medical (first day)
09-07-2012 - Medical (second day) -
passed!
10-04-2012 - Interview Day - approved!
10-10-2012 - Visa received (3 working days)
10-11-2012 - CFO Seminar (got certificate and sticker one day)

AOS TIMELINE

01-04-2013 - got my SS Card

01-18-2013 - Filing Date

02-14-2013 - Bio Appointment

08-29-2013 - AOS Approved (no interview)

ROC TIMELINE

06-15-2015 - Filing Date

07-23-2015 - Bio Appointment

04-04-2016 - ROC Approved (no interview)

N400 TIMELINE

08-27-2016 - Filing Date

10-03-2016 - Bio Appointment

12-20-2016 - N400 Interview (approved)

12-28-2016 - Oath Taking

Timeline

You have lots of proof aside from the phone bill so dont worry about it...What important is you have meet within 2 years before filing the application/petition ...we we're 5 months also when my fiance filed and no problem at all we got approved without phone bills...Goodluck!

Nice, thank you. Anyway, okay lang ba kung once lang kami magkita. He plan to stay here for 21 days on November. And after he come here. We're planning to apply for k1. Mahirap ba? How long did you wait before maapprove ung visa mo? Thanks a lot.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

dont get worried sis you should be fine as long as you have some other proofs to showed up you should be fine try to calm yourself then for the preparation of interview :)goodluck and have a safe trip to US soon :)

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Progress to K-1 Process -- OP's question is procedural. ***

Reminder: Please use only English in the general forums (foreign languages in the regional subforums are OK). Or, at least provide a complete English translation. Thanks!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.