MaiL

Interview Date

79 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

hey guys I got an pretty important question that need suggestions and ideas, views or comments from u guys should I create an photo album and bring to the interview or should I just create an handbook with pictures how we met, where we met, time line on the pics, pics after the wedding where we go time line on it. HCM consulate suggest that photo album should not be bring to the interview as the time window will not permit it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

hey guys I got an pretty important question that need suggestions and ideas, views or comments from u guys should I create an photo album and bring to the interview or should I just create an handbook with pictures how we met, where we met, time line on the pics, pics after the wedding where we go time line on it. HCM consulate suggest that photo album should not be bring to the interview as the time window will not permit it.

:blink:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Congrat MaiL and walbers. But walbers, Nov 11 is Sunday. When did your case complete and which category is it walbers? And i just call NVC today. Still no interview date.

Edited by sweetapple

03/04/2010: Getting married

06/06/2011: Submit I-130. Case is at CSC

06/08/2011: NOA1

01/06/2012: NOA2

01/23/2012: Case number assigned

01/26/2012: AOS Bill and IV Bill invoiced

05/10/2012: Paid AOS and IV fees

08/20/2012: Sent AOS and IV packets

08/22/2012: NVC received AOS and IV packets

08/29/2012: Case complete

11/06/2012: Interview date appointment received

12/04/2012: Interview date. Approved!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congrat MaiL and walbers. But walbers, Nov 11 is Sunday. When did your case complete and which category is it walbers? And i just call NVC today. Still no interview date.

hah...5:30 in the morning....so I can be forgiven for mistyping....November 5th....which is earlier than I had expected and, of course, messes up some business travel i had planned. rgds, will

Timeline

When did your case complete walbers? And it is fiance or marriage visa? Thanks

Edited by sweetapple

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone, I am a newbie here. Congrats to those that have got an interview date. Ours is on 11/8. We dont live in HCMC so since our interview is on a Thursday, our plan is to fly in on Sun evening, get vaccination on Mon morning and med exam on Mon afternoon. If everything goes well, we expect to get the med exam results back on Wed afternoon, and go onto the interview the next day. Is that too tight of a schedule? Any suggestions would be great.

Second question. What should we do first? Vaccination or med exam? Or does it matter?

Timeline

Hi everyone, I am a newbie here. Congrats to those that have got an interview date. Ours is on 11/8. We dont live in HCMC so since our interview is on a Thursday, our plan is to fly in on Sun evening, get vaccination on Mon morning and med exam on Mon afternoon. If everything goes well, we expect to get the med exam results back on Wed afternoon, and go onto the interview the next day. Is that too tight of a schedule? Any suggestions would be great.

Second question. What should we do first? Vaccination or med exam? Or does it matter?

IMO cutting it too close. They did a TB skin test on my stepson and that takes a min of 48 hrs to evaluate. Getting into cho ray on the first attempt in the afternoon is possible, but the probability is not high. Sux that HCMC is the only location for medicals. Getting vaccination before is advisable.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

I hope you made it for the interview

I didnt need to be there, she was there with him. Got jammed up with documentation due to how we filed our taxes last year. just a bump in the road, they already said approved just a formality with the document becauseour taxes last year. She will have pink in hand as soon as fedex delivers the document I sent this AM.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

I just called NVC. My interview date is Dec 4, 8:00 AM.

Timeline

Just called the NVC and they said that next week they will be scheduling interview dates for December. Though, seeing that sweetapple already got an interview date, it has already started.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their interview date. I know my wife is very anxious to get hers.

Timeline

Just called the NVC and they said that next week they will be scheduling interview dates for December. Though, seeing that sweetapple already got an interview date, it has already started.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their interview date. I know my wife is very anxious to get hers.

I called and knew my date but I still have not received appointment letter via email yet. They told me they will send later. I know one person who is the same situation as me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.