Heysofia

Case status info

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Ok so I put in my receipt number and it says its in "Initial Review", the second bubble thing, and to the left side it says "Your Case Status: Initial Review"....

I'm just wondering if when your case gets a "Touch" if it shows up on this? I'm just not sure where people get the "touch" info etc. :P If you could tell me where to find this info, or if the left side case status is where it will come up with "Touched", it would be greatly appreciated. :thumbs:

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile..." - Unknown

Our Journey

Mid-2008 - Meet on the online game, Runescape (total geeks haha)

September 7th, 2008 - Started our relationship :)

June 26th, 2012 - FINALLY meet in person after the long, necessary wait...Stayed with him for 7 weeks :) More in love than ever

August 22nd, 2012 - Sent off I-129F Petition

August 29th, 2012 - NOA1 Received via. Email(hardcopy about a week later in the mail)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

just be patient its too earlier to start worrying because you case is within its window i waited six months but finally got NOA2 last week, in those six months i make sure i have al the required documents and now everything is ready to go just waiting my fiancee to get packet 3.patience is the key

Timeline

Oh, yea I know that :P (my timeline stats say I should be approved around end of november because of quick california processing times, by the way) But people say they get "touches" and note it on their profiles/timelines but I was wondering where on the USCIS site you find where you've had a "Touch".

Our Journey

June 26th, 2012 - FINALLY meet in person after the long, necessary wait...Stayed with him for 7 weeks :) More in love than ever

August 29th, 2012 - NOA1 Received via. Email(hardcopy about a week later in the mail)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you have to sign up for an account on the uscis account to get text or emails notifications and to find out when your case was touch. besides touch means nothing without an approval so keep checking your case # via the case status. good luck

AOS

10/16/2012 Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131
10/19/2012 NOA1
11/09/2012 Biometrics Apt @ 3pm
12/25/2012 EAD/AP Approval
01/05/2013 Received EAD/AP in mail

06/20/2013 AOS APPROVED!!!!!

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

3/23/15 Mailed I-751

3/25/15 NOA1

3/28/15 NOA1 Received in the Mail

4/28/15 Biometrics Apt.

11/13/15 ROC Approved

11/18/15 Approval Letter Received

Timeline

Ohhhhhh ok, will do that, thanks :):dance: Yea I know a touch doesn't mean much, but it's nice to know that someone has touched our case and it's one touch closer to an approval each time :)

Our Journey

It will show up on the first landing page (after you log in to USCIS) with an updated date if you're touched. After you click on your case number, you still see the original date. At least, that's what it is for me. Good luck to you! :thumbs:

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.