lovejamaica

interview!!!!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dam labor day! one more day i have to wait! they are reviewing my visa application. they have had it since monday. i feel like my head is going to spin right off!

I know you are venting frustration, we are all feeling the same way. I can only say to be steadfast because when it is ready to move in his time, not yours, it will be sooo quick your head will spin.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline

I know you are venting frustration, we are all feeling the same way. I can only say to be steadfast because when it is ready to move in his time, not yours, it will be sooo quick your head will spin.

Thank you for kind assuring words. That makes me feel good.

Timeline

Hello you do not have a timeline when did you mail in your petition?

I got a letter from USCIS that my application for I-130 had been received Jan 12th. I can't remember when NVC finally got it...not that long ago. Than I herd a few weeks ago that my affadavit of support was done correctly and accepted. I paid my 230 dollar fees per child right after that and turned in my visa application with the required civil documents. Now i have called twice a day since they received my visa application Monday the 27th and they told me they are working on it and rudley said to be patient! So today in my time zone i am three hours behind them so I will be checking my email expecting either an apt date or to be told i did something wrong in my application or an interview.

Timeline

I got a letter from USCIS that my application for I-130 had been received Jan 12th. I can't remember when NVC finally got it...not that long ago. Than I herd a few weeks ago that my affadavit of support was done correctly and accepted. I paid my 230 dollar fees per child right after that and turned in my visa application with the required civil documents. Now i have called twice a day since they received my visa application Monday the 27th and they told me they are working on it and rudley said to be patient! So today in my time zone i am three hours behind them so I will be checking my email expecting either an apt date or to be told i did something wrong in my application or an interview.

I don't think i am organized enough with dates and exact language of the names of these dam forms to do a timelime lmao. I wanna put a picture on this website of me and my jamaican husbend i gotta figure out how

I don't think i am organized enough with dates and exact language of the names of these dam forms to do a timelime lmao. I wanna put a picture on this website of me and my jamaican husbend i gotta figure out how

I should think if you follow the guide (http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/313-immigration-guides-for-foreign-relatives/) for getting your stepkids to the US then you should be able to find the parallels between what you have done and what the guide instructs you to do and fill out a proper timeline.

Uploading a profile photo or avatar is simple just make sure the picture is the correct size. If you don't have the proper program to reduce the photo then simply Google for a website that allows you to do it.

Keep us posted on the outcome of that issue you're worried aabout.

Timeline

I should think if you follow the guide (http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/313-immigration-guides-for-foreign-relatives/) for getting your stepkids to the US then you should be able to find the parallels between what you have done and what the guide instructs you to do and fill out a proper timeline.

Uploading a profile photo or avatar is simple just make sure the picture is the correct size. If you don't have the proper program to reduce the photo then simply Google for a website that allows you to do it.

Keep us posted on the outcome of that issue you're worried aabout.

I called NVC said they completed my visa application for the two children and they are trying to get me an apt in kingston! Now I don't know how i can wait with all this anxiety for another possible two months. a month from the time they tell me the apt date right? and god knows how long until they can just give me an apt date. and god knows how long if they want dna testing and if they keep requesting information!!!!! ahhh I need something else to put my energy in! I can't take it. I'm gonna go from two children to four.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.