one...two...tree

Cuts to food stamps will hit red state residents hardest

161 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Where did I ever say Jindal was your Gov?

Right here:

The governor of Mississippi should give rocks a medal.

I would like to give him a kick in the nuts. :devil:

No federal money for medicaid but he declared a state of emergency for the state so he could get FEMA money. Republicans are stupid.

For someone who cries at least 3 times a day about the lack of govco response during Katrina, this statement is puzzling to say the least. Are you never happy, or is it strictly because he is Republican?

Please quote where I have made any comments about "the lack of govco response during Katrina".

No need to state the obvious. Why are you not happy that Gov. Jindal has been pro-active with this hurricane?

I believe the only focus of my question was Rocks disatisfaction about Jindal asking for that moolah. I don't have an itemized list of what Jindal has done, but it appears he has been very pro-active in the days leading up to this hurricane as opposed to the wait and see attitude that was taken during katrina. It seems some people will be disatisfied no matter what he does simply because he has an R beside his name, that is my only point here.

Prove it or admit you were wrong.

Also, why would I care what Jindal says?

:rofl:

Which state do I live in? Who is my governor? I'll help you out, I don't live in Louisiana. :rofl:

Nice mistake, again.

Here's a tip. Go to Google, type in Mississippi governor. Read his name. Then come back here and let me laugh at your lack of knowledge some more.

Filed: Timeline
So he should just forget about the hurricane and go on as if nothing was happening? Let's be realistic.

No, he shouldn't forget that there's a hurricane coming. Rather he should be realistic when talking about the role of the federal government when there isn't a hurricane approaching the Louisiana coast. This is where rhetoric meets reality. A governor should be expected to live more in the real world. Again, not just during times of crisis.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Timeline

No, he shouldn't forget that there's a hurricane coming. Rather he should be realistic when talking about the role of the federal government when there isn't a hurricane approaching the Louisiana coast. This is where rhetoric meets reality. A governor should be expected to live more in the real world. Again, not just during times of crisis.

They seem to be unable to do this. Our governor is exactly the same.

name='rocks' timestamp='1346185032' post='5646128']

Right here:

Here's a tip. Go to Google, type in Mississippi governor. Read his name. Then come back here and let me laugh at your lack of knowledge some more.

Still not seeing it. Try again.

Isn't it true that most folks on food stamps - even in red states - are actually democrats?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Isn't it true that most folks on food stamps - even in red states - are actually democrats?

I don't believe providing your political stance is required for SNAP applications. You could think that, but it wouldn't be based on fact. I know republicans and democrats on SNAP.

Filed: Timeline

That's the two biggest groups of voters in the Democratic party -- Liberals and Leeches. You didn't think the 20% of folks that call themselves liberals are enough to get anybody elected, do you? They have to buy their way into office by exploiting the poor souls that can't seem to get off the couch and help themselves.

I don't believe providing your political stance is required for SNAP applications. You could think that, but it wouldn't be based on fact. I know republicans and democrats on SNAP.

You must know a lot of people.

I don't know anyone on SNAP.

This is what a true post looks like, rocks. You should take note.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

You must know a lot of people.

This is what a true post looks like, rocks. You should take note.

Sorry for knowing people on food stamps. Should I pick and choose my friends based on their income? If it helps, I know far more people who aren't on SNAP...