Lemerit

k1 visa denied and returned to NVC

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

Hey everybody. So my fiancee was called to come pick up her passport today. She was handed back only her. No 221g form or anything. She was only told that there is a problem and I will her tell what the problem is. Very frustrating because I sent an email asking them the reason for the denial. No answer. I called them and asked to speak to a CO, but they won't let me. What can I expect from NVC when the petition is returned? How long will it take to have a decision from NVC? Shouldn't the petition be returned to USCIS?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey everybody. So my fiancee was called to come pick up her passport today. She was handed back only her. No 221g form or anything. She was only told that there is a problem and I will her tell what the problem is. Very frustrating because I sent an email asking them the reason for the denial. No answer. I called them and asked to speak to a CO, but they won't let me. What can I expect from NVC when the petition is returned? How long will it take to have a decision from NVC? Shouldn't the petition be returned to USCIS?

Am sorry about that, but have you tried to find out from your fiancee what really happened during the interview? what questions were asked?

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Filed: Timeline

Wow...that is sad news.

but reading your other post seems that the embassy think that you trying to petition everyone :bonk: this is your 2nd marriage with same K1 visa plus she 20 yrs. younger...hhhhmmm it's obviously triggering a RED FLAG!! :whistle:

Anyways your ONLY hope is HIRE an immigration lawyer that knows what the heck he/she doing to help you on your situation. OR contact ALL possible people who has the authority to do so...if your relationship w/her is indeed genuine then do ALL the best you can to be with her….if moving to US is not the answer then maybe move there for few years build a relationship…then maybe by doing so you might please them (the embassy) that they are wrong. Get it!!! Then file a petition hopefully it will be granted that time. Good luck

Edited by takis

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

Am sorry about that, but have you tried to find out from your fiancee what really happened during the interview? what questions were asked?

Well she had her k1 visa interview 4 months ago and the petition was held for a standard review along with her passport. Today was to give her back her passport.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.