X Factor

Zimmerman's defense team files appeal to remove judge from case

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Dude was running around the neighborhood, playing cop, packing heat. Some kid didn't put up with his #######, so Zim-Zim shot and killed him. Hope he likes being passed around prison like the punk that he is.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Dude was running around the neighborhood, playing cop, packing heat. Some kid didn't put up with his #######, so Zim-Zim shot and killed him. Hope he likes being passed around prison like the punk that he is.

Coz zim zim was playing cop does it mean the kid can lay hand on him?

Coz zim zim was playing cop does it mean the kid can lay hand on him?

If I tap you on the shoulder and tell you to get out of my seat, does the justify you hitting me with a baseball bat, just because you happen to have one at the time?

I think Zimmerman was way out of line beating his face into punk boys fist like that and smashing his head into the pavement just to get an excuse to kill.

I think Zimmerman was way out of line beating his face into punk boys fist like that and smashing his head into the pavement just to get an excuse to kill.

Zimmerman deserved that beating, and should have walked home with his tail between his legs. Martin would still be alive, and Zimmy wouldn't have to face a future of being pimped for cigarettes.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Zimmerman is clearly innocent, white people have never harmed black people, FACT.

07/31/2012 - Filed I-485 & I-130 at Chicago Lockbox

08/03/2012 - Delivery confirmation at Chicago Lockbox

08/08/2012 - Receipt Notice Text/E-mail

08/21/2012 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

If I tap you on the shoulder and tell you to get out of my seat, does the justify you hitting me with a baseball bat, just because you happen to have one at the time?

Just coz Martin was stop does not mean he had to beat poor Zim Zim and reach for his gun.

Zimmerman deserved that beating, and should have walked home with his tail between his legs. Martin would still be alive, and Zimmy wouldn't have to face a future of being pimped for cigarettes.

Remember that next time some beats u.... just walk away home with tail between your legs. :)

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Can he still be charged for manslaughter? If not did the prosecutor stealthily punt this? IE. She did not want to charge him but was under pressure, therefore she over charges on purpose so he is in the clear? Win/Win for the prosecutor?

Can he still be charged for manslaughter? If not did the prosecutor stealthily punt this? IE. She did not want to charge him but was under pressure, therefore she over charges on purpose so he is in the clear? Win/Win for the prosecutor?

All lesser included charges still apply. Prosecutor did not waive any of those. The jury will have complete discretion on whether to find Zimmerman guilty of Murder 2, or any of the lesser included charges, including manslaughter.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:lol: @ "poor zim zim"

Won't want to be in his shoes

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12