Gary and Joybel

190+ Vermont Service Center

130 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone else out there at over 190 days waiting on the VSC? Just checking to see if I have company. I've contacted my congressman and USCIS with zero results. Has anyone been approved by the VSC latlely. Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Anyone else out there at over 190 days waiting on the VSC? Just checking to see if I have company. I've contacted my congressman and USCIS with zero results. Has anyone been approved by the VSC latlely. Thanks

there are lots of people who are waiting that many days just like you. you are not alone.

here is a place you can look at approvals,,

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=2&option=1&sortby=2

2usamiu.png

OUR JOURNEY!

---------------------------------

2/24/2012 İ129F recieved

2/29/2012-touched

9/11/2012 (my birthday) NOA2 (200 days)

9/15/2012 NOA2 hardcopy

9/17/2012 NVC received (not processed,so no case number)

9/20/2012 NVC case number recieved

9/24/2012 NVC left for ankara ;)

9/28/2012 Received at Ankara embassy

9/28/2012 Packet 3 received via email

10/2/2012 Packet 3 sent via UPS

10/4/2012 Packet 4 received via email

10/30/2012 Medical

11/6/2012 Interview :)

11/24/2012 POE

11/27/2012 GOT MARRIAGE LICENSE (3 DAY WAIT)

11/28/2012 APPLIED FOR SOCIAL SECURITY

11/30/2012 wedding (OFFICIALLY MRS.ALAN)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hello Gary and Joybel. I am one of the early's February fillers I received NOA1 on 02/28/12, today is my 189 day waiting for NOA2 that is all that I have just waiting and waiting... you are not alone as you see...one of this days we can finally receive the approval..

YHJbm4.png U3TQm4.png

Timeline

Do you try sending them letters or anything? That's seems very excessive but I'm at the beginning of my wait. Other than politicians who oversees the office? I might have to get pro active once I get my number to make sure I'm not here in 190 days asking the same question. They always say the squeaky wheel gets the grease, I've lived that motto and it hasn't hurt my life.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello Gary and Joybel. I am one of the early's February fillers I received NOA1 on 02/28/12, today is my 189 day waiting for NOA2 that is all that I have just waiting and waiting... you are not alone as you see...one of this days we can finally receive the approval..

it hasnt been 189 days for you . maybe that will make you feel better.. ehehehhe. today is my 172 day i think.. noa1 on feb 24th..

2usamiu.png

OUR JOURNEY!

---------------------------------

2/24/2012 İ129F recieved

2/29/2012-touched

9/11/2012 (my birthday) NOA2 (200 days)

9/15/2012 NOA2 hardcopy

9/17/2012 NVC received (not processed,so no case number)

9/20/2012 NVC case number recieved

9/24/2012 NVC left for ankara ;)

9/28/2012 Received at Ankara embassy

9/28/2012 Packet 3 received via email

10/2/2012 Packet 3 sent via UPS

10/4/2012 Packet 4 received via email

10/30/2012 Medical

11/6/2012 Interview :)

11/24/2012 POE

11/27/2012 GOT MARRIAGE LICENSE (3 DAY WAIT)

11/28/2012 APPLIED FOR SOCIAL SECURITY

11/30/2012 wedding (OFFICIALLY MRS.ALAN)

Filed: Timeline

Ditto here on the 190 and the last two days at VSC have been crickets chirping.

No one has any true answers. They are so far behind and no amount of calling the "help" line, Senators, Congressfolk and Justin Bieber will help.

Sorry I can't lift your spirits, but I've been sure I was FINALLY going to be approved for 2 weeks now. I just don't believe it anymore.

huh2.gif (the pumpkin is what I'm preparing for since it looks like it might be October before we hear anything.

hi im on 196 days... Got noa1 feb 01 i just dont change my timeline.. Anyways.. All we can do is wait hehe its very frustrating.. But sooner or later you will get your noa2, we are just not as lucky as other people who got it early but we gonna have it very soon.

-cath

Edited by iluvmy_hubbybunny

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
K1 TIMELINE
02-10-2012 - NOA1 (hard copy)
08-22-2012 - NOA2
08-26-2012 - NOA2 (hard copy)
09-06-2012 - Medical (first day)
09-07-2012 - Medical (second day) -
passed!
10-04-2012 - Interview Day - approved!
10-10-2012 - Visa received (3 working days)
10-11-2012 - CFO Seminar (got certificate and sticker one day)

AOS TIMELINE

01-04-2013 - got my SS Card

01-18-2013 - Filing Date

02-14-2013 - Bio Appointment

08-29-2013 - AOS Approved (no interview)

ROC TIMELINE

06-15-2015 - Filing Date

07-23-2015 - Bio Appointment

04-04-2016 - ROC Approved (no interview)

N400 TIMELINE

08-27-2016 - Filing Date

10-03-2016 - Bio Appointment

12-20-2016 - N400 Interview (approved)

12-28-2016 - Oath Taking

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Do you try sending them letters or anything? That's seems very excessive but I'm at the beginning of my wait. Other than politicians who oversees the office? I might have to get pro active once I get my number to make sure I'm not here in 190 days asking the same question. They always say the squeaky wheel gets the grease, I've lived that motto and it hasn't hurt my life.

Nop. I will wait this week and the next one to star to calling to VSC I undesrtand that they are very low, I will wait. but any ways if you get the approval before me I will start to cry my friend lol :crying: ... just kidding I will be so happy for you and I will be very very happy if they give me the approval today or soon. :thumbs:

Edited by GonYet
YHJbm4.png U3TQm4.png

Timeline

I looked at the approval link and the last 8 approvals have NOA1 dates that are ten days after mine. I wish I could get an explanation for that. How could an NOA1 late february be approved prior to a february 6? How sad to be stuck in this rat hole :angry:

Timeline

I called my Congessman's assistant today, and called VSC directly and she told me our case is being worked on by an officer and we should be hearing back from them anytime within 30 days. We received our NOA1 Feb 10th, so it's been 184 days waiting for us.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I received my NOA1 in November 2011. I am still waiting. I contacted USCIS more times then I can remember and I contacted my congressman as well.

It is absolutely shambolic. I can't even call USCIS anymore because I will just be rude to who ever answers the line.

It is crazy....

Timeline

Ok I'm glad I'm reading this. It seems most people wait and wait and wait until they can't wait anymore and then they start being unhappy irritants. Has anyone ever tried writting a letter every week, something polite maybe some additional information. After reading this I certainly plan on doing that when I know for sure I'm vermont and have a number. Maybe even a nice box of chocolates... Honestly I already am on board for a year process, but a letter every once in awhile written in a way it might make someones day feel worth while might help. I know when I'm at the DMV I have some work to do to get them over with all the other ####### that get mad at them for doing their job, and I look through their eyes and complain about what I would if I had their job. I'm going to feel about the same at 30 days as I am at 190 days though. I have no patience, but I think of the plus side and enjoy my single life while it lasts.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am 2 days behind you...

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline

Hello All. After 193 days I finally received the NOA2 today. My NOA1 was received 2/3/12. So anyone who has been waiting around the same time as me should be hearing something soon. I could hardly control my excitement when I got the news today. I wish you all the best!

Edited by Dos

Timeline

Hello All. After 193 days I finally received the NOA2 today. My NOA1 was received 2/3/12. So anyone who has been waiting around the same time as me should be hearing something soon. I could hardly control my excitement when I got the news today. I wish you all the best!

Thanks for posting this...I sure hope you are right...congrats on the NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.