Ronsyn

The immigration officer said my n400 aplication was sent a day earlier

23 posts in this topic

It surprises me that it was processed through until interview & then tell the applicant he/she is denied because it was filed early. Why didn't they just sent it back when they first received it? You'd think the IO would have caught the date right on the initial review.blink.gif

I knooooowwwww!!!! Thats so funny thing to do

Filed: Timeline

Thanks to everybody for their answers and especially to UMUC for his/her prays. And no there is

nothing new about my case. I will wait until the end of September and schedule an info pass if there are not any news until then.

Edited by Ronsyn

The IO is not the one who does initial reviews. It is done by lower tier employees who probably need to do initial review for hundreds of people and they basically look for things that are missing in the package. Sending it at the right time is the responsibility of the applicant more or less.

Right time, wrong time, less, more...its up to God period!

Thanks to everybody for their answers and especially to UMUC for his/her prays. And no there is

nothing new about my case. I will wait until the end of September and schedule an info pass if there are not any news until then.

Anything yet?

NO. It's up to the USCIS officer who's adjudicating the case.

Sure it is....NOT!

My interview was on Monday 08/06/2012. Before sending the application I used the USCIS calculator and it said Earliest Accepted Filing Date: 04/23/2012. They have received my application exactly on April 23. The USCIS officer told me that my application was received a day earlier, anyways she did interview me and I passed the English and Civics test. She told me that a decision cannot be made at the time and the will send me a letter. My question is: Who makes the decision and what should i expect?

Thank you in advance for your answers!!!

Hello..any word yet

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Age old question, who is being examined by the outcome of your interview by the supervisor. You or the interviewer?

Our 90 day date fell on a Sunday, should we send it on Saturday or Monday? Elected to send it on Monday, and chose that date to sign and date our applications. USCIS gets awfully petty on dates.

Ha, running into this with our new FAA regional supervisor, doesn't know a damn thing about electronics but sure knows how to read a calendar. Just laugh and say the hell with those zillion amount of test specifications that have to be recorded, just make sure the date is correct and you will be okay.

But still the boss and have to be nice, same with the USCIS. Don't dare say what you are thinking, only hurting yourself.

Also don't work your can off, get the highest grades and do excellent work to get promoted in the government. Far getter way to is help some politician get elected. Speaking from experience on this.

• 1 month later...
Your Case Status: Oath Ceremony

On November 9, 2012, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location.

Finally, they updated my case status today, and there are good news I will have my Oath ceremony soon.

Thank you for your prays guys and good luck to all of You.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.