jarl

profile pic

6 posts in this topic

This website so many things going on, trying to go IN your business,

first my profile picture been here for almost 6years , all of a sudden some member email me my profile PICTURE offensive?

why in the world they make big deal of picture, while i was using it for almost 6years i never changed SIZE.

this is crazy,

04/08/2013 received NOA1 1-130 FOR PARENT

????????

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did they give you a reason why it was offensive? Don't post the contents of the private email because it is a TOS violation. You can also check with the Mods if it is indeed offensive.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

one member email me the size too big, i dont understand why i had profile picture since i open this account, i was using same size , same picture for almost 6yrs.

then all of sudden then removed it,

the picture was GOD PICTURE WITH ANGEL

04/08/2013 received NOA1 1-130 FOR PARENT

????????

Timeline

It seems the pictue wasn't offensive but it was probably too big. The VJ website has been undergoing changes where members are asked to confirm with it. That is part of the agreement when we as members signed up. So probably since you didn't reduce the size after some time, it was removed. Just reply to the email that was sent to you and ask for clarification. Maybe you could post it again but a smaller version.

The best thing to do is communicate with the mods because all we can do is give our suggestions.

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline

Kathryn is fair in my experience dealing with her. Maybe she has a copy of the file. You could ask her for copy and then reduce it.

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

said picture was removed due to it being too large, not due to the content.

three posts removed (one for quoting) for personal attacks and admin action taken.

thread closed for tos violations.

do not restart this thread.

direct any complaints to www.visajourney.com/contact/

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!