dwheels76

Items to bring to a Lagos Visa interview

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1350942816[/url]' post='5772698']

Wow. I wish my items were as we'll organised as yours. I have,

1) our call records from 2010 to 2012 . The company seems unable to retrieve 2009.

2) emails from 2009 to 2012, but we rely mostly on yahoo messenger chats, so our emails are mostly too naughty to print.

3) yahoo messenger chat logs from 2011 oct. didn't know to save them on time and by some stroke of luck, our yahoo messenger archives stored fat least those those.

4) Skype video calls, only 6 months old, cause I don't know to save those on time. However, when I print it, the time on it seems very faint. Barely visible.

5) have done court traditional wedding, court wedding and church wedding and I have the pictures. Can I show them all those and do I tell them that I've had all three types of wedding. The lawyer thinks I should focus on the court wedding. ( church wedding has a photo book which is really heavy)

6) pictures with family are just the wedding pictures. All other pictures we took were mostly just the two of us.

6) western union receipts. Have heard that this is controversial. In any case, my husband had to send plenty of money around a particular period when we were planning the wedding, hall, food etc. aside from that, he sends once in a while, just to make sure I'm ok.

7) joint bank account. If I'd known that was a requirement we woulda opened. My husband suggested it once, but neither of us followed up on it.

8) boarding passes, my husband didn't keep those. He has his online travel itinery. But I don't know if they put much stock on that.

If I had known what I know now 2 years ago, we woulda compiled a prefect package. Ah well that's life. Hopefully, that's enough.

I showed the CO all my pictures, both court, church wedding and traditional it doesn't really matter how many weddings you did

The CO didn't ask for my hubby's boarding passes though, she just asked how many times my hubby visited and when last I saw him. Am pretty sure you are good to go good.gifgood.gif

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1343018488[/url]' post='5546938']

I am now trying to wrap my head around this 3 years of data to compile and decipher and need ya'lls help.

Okay this is Lagos and I have read the reviews and read what people have said wh( was asked. And it seems visits, duration and pictures are the top items.

I have been stressin about SmS phone text because we just started storing those this year. My husband requested a year ago his text and phone log from MTN (his employer no less) and we have yet to hear anything.

So far I have:

1. Facebook email(779 pages) from 7/2009 to 11/2010

2. Hotmail email a lot probably 500 pages up to present day

3. Yahoo email 2009 about 100 pages

4. SMS Phone text log 97 pages

5. SMS Phone text text - 4000 pages just for 2012

6. 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 tax transcripts(- know u say u don't need 2008. But that was my last full job before I resigned moved and took some time off). I wanted to show I made good money. Only last year I was below the poverty line cuz well I didn't work and was living out of country with husband.

7. Letter of employment, current paystubs (year to date) since I just started new job july 9th

8. Life insurance husband as beneficiary

9. Health insurance him and me

10. Incorporation papers for nigeria and for texas of our business

11. Cards sent by me (none of his arrived)

12. Album of what he has missed these 3 years

13. Wedding album (when I go back next month we will do our formal and traditional. We did the court wedding but pictures were lost with camera that had 6 months of my nigerian stay) so I have nothing now.

14. Monthly phone records from western union calling card logging calls (not a whole lot. We r texters and IM's and What's App)

What else do I need for embassy. I need help. Looking at all this OMG. Now some say "girl bring every email, text and IM." I don't know. What say u who been there done that? And please whatever else u can add I would be most grateful. Thank u very much.

Debbie!!!!!!!! Wow you want to kill them with evidence Abi lol, well they deserve to be served with all this though......... You've got a lot going on there laughing.gif

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.