waiting4Oliverio

Juarez Consulate

4,122 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Thanks everyone! We are ready, and that's all we can do is prepare. We practiced all the questions, and I have everything organized in a binder, with divider pockets, we also practiced finding the documents they will be asking for.

Just wanted to mention that they told her to come back at 2:00 to get the medical results, but we got there at 1:30 and they are already started to let people go around back to get their results.

If Juarez wasn't on the news for violence (don't turn on the news when you're here) I would swear I was in Monterrey, to walk to the consulate and back is not bad, and we went to the mall across the street a couple times today, so just go where you need to go, be alert, and you'll be fine!

I'm sorry that he is still waiting for DHL, how come some people get it the same day?

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-04

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-19

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-20

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Thanks everyone! We are ready, and that's all we can do is prepare. We practiced all the questions, and I have everything organized in a binder, with divider pockets, we also practiced finding the documents they will be asking for.

Just wanted to mention that they told her to come back at 2:00 to get the medical results, but we got there at 1:30 and they are already started to let people go around back to get their results.

If Juarez wasn't on the news for violence (don't turn on the news when you're here) I would swear I was in Monterrey, to walk to the consulate and back is not bad, and we went to the mall across the street a couple times today, so just go where you need to go, be alert, and you'll be fine!

I'm sorry that he is still waiting for DHL, how come some people get it the same day?

That is a DHL issue, I'm pretty sure his visa was ready since friday or yesterday because was weekend ... DHL guy told me the process and admited that sometimes they have "little delays" to pick them up from Consulate ... unfortunately we don't have choice or way to know where the visa is.

:star:

AOS

05/03/10 Send AOS to Chicago

05/05/10 Delivered at Chicago

05/10/10 Mail and text MSG

05/12/10 NOAs on the mail

05/15/10 Biometrics letter on the mail

05/28/10 Biometrics done

05/31/10 Touched

06/01/10 Touched

06/02/10 Case transferred to California Service Center

06/09/10 Touched

06/10/10 Touched

06/22/10 Touched

07/10/10 Touched

07/12/10 I-765 EAD card production ordered and I-131 AP Approved

07/28/10 I-485 AOS card production ordered

08/06/10 Green Card Received!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

That is a DHL issue, I'm pretty sure his visa was ready since friday or yesterday because was weekend ... DHL guy told me the process and admited that sometimes they have "little delays" to pick them up from Consulate ... unfortunately we don't have choice or way to know where the visa is.

Do you guys know if we can pay extra at DHL to get the Visa delivered faster....in other words, if DHL offers different delivery options?

Is this DHL the same DHL we know here in the U.S.?

Thanks much,

Ernesto

PSALM: 120- 1. I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me. "

VISIT MY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Do you guys know if we can pay extra at DHL to get the Visa delivered faster....in other words, if DHL offers different delivery options?

Thanks much,

Ernesto

As far as I know, no options ... we are not that special!! :lol:

AOS

05/28/10 Biometrics done

05/31/10 Touched

06/01/10 Touched

06/09/10 Touched

06/10/10 Touched

06/22/10 Touched

07/10/10 Touched

Timeline

Thanks much,

Ernesto

As far as I know, no options ... we are not that special!! :lol:

Yeah, but my gf can ask and see what they say :)

PSALM: 120- 1. I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me. "

VISIT MY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Chinman,

How is everything going so far?

AOS

05/28/10 Biometrics done

05/31/10 Touched

06/01/10 Touched

06/09/10 Touched

06/10/10 Touched

06/22/10 Touched

07/10/10 Touched

She got into the consulate at like 7:50, i'm not sure when i should go back down there. I was thinking to walkt back around noon, and then every 90 minutes or so. I don't want her walking back alone, especially being all dressed up in a suit.

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Timeline
She got into the consulate at like 7:50, i'm not sure when i should go back down there. I was thinking to walkt back around noon, and then every 90 minutes or so. I don't want her walking back alone, especially being all dressed up in a suit.

That sounds good ... lot of people waiting to get in?

AOS

05/28/10 Biometrics done

05/31/10 Touched

06/01/10 Touched

06/09/10 Touched

06/10/10 Touched

06/22/10 Touched

07/10/10 Touched

for the line she was in I'd say she was about #30 ish. that was at 7:30. Somebody needs to open that restaurant next door with all the outside seating, they would make a killing!!!

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Timeline

Hey Chinman, any news yet?

Roberto is still waiting in Juarez. If there were a way to make DHL to go faster then we would have paid it. We could have saved hundreds of dollars in hotel and food. He ahs now had to change his flight twice.

He is getting very frustrated. We certainly thought he would have it by now.

You're welcome Andrea, anytime. I am glad it helped.

Genny

Roberto y Genny

Merida y Kentucky

Married 11/14/09

Received notice that green card was in production 2/19/10

Yes!!! She got it!!! She was back to the hotel at 9:50 am, I couldn't believe it, I thought there must be a problem.

Now we just need to wait for DHL, which by the way you need to take cash into the consulate for, as they don't accept all types of debit cards. Luckily I gave her 100 pesos, I think it was like 102 pesos for DHL.

So I suppose we need to take a taxi somewhere to get the visa?

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Timeline
Yes!!! She got it!!! She was back to the hotel at 9:50 am, I couldn't believe it, I thought there must be a problem.

Now we just need to wait for DHL, which by the way you need to take cash into the consulate for, as they don't accept all types of debit cards. Luckily I gave her 100 pesos, I think it was like 102 pesos for DHL.

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS ... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

You don't need to pay for a taxi to get it, Holiday Inn has that service for free.

Keep tracking DHL web site and when you see an update you need to reserve a car with receptionist ... even when they say service is just to take you to the place they can also pick you up ... request a supervisor if they don't want reserve that.

AOS

05/28/10 Biometrics done

05/31/10 Touched

06/01/10 Touched

06/09/10 Touched

06/10/10 Touched

06/22/10 Touched

07/10/10 Touched

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

:dance: :dance: :dance: CONGRATULATIONS :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am so happy for you guys. Now all you have to worry about is DHL. If you can have Ale write another explanation of what went down in the consulate it would be greatly appreciated.

Andrea

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400
10/08/13 - Received @ 11:35 a.m. @ Lewisville Lockbox

Approved

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS ALE AND CHINMAN!

Roberto got the Visa in hand this afternoon.

We are so excited. He goes to Merida in the morning.

Genny

Roberto y Genny

Merida y Kentucky

Married 11/14/09

Received notice that green card was in production 2/19/10

Timeline

Wow, congratulations!!!!!!

Vermont Service Center :

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-04

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 08/13/2009

NVC Received : 08/18/2009

NVC Left : 08/19/2009

Consulate Received : 08/24/2009

Packet 3 Received : still have not received packet 3(10/12/09) but called and finished processing 09/18/09

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 09/22/09 needs waiver

Visa Received :

US Entry : 7/28/2012

Marriage :09/25/2012

AOS

Sent AOS Paperwork: 11/09/2012

Igor's List:

5-15-2009 #280

05-19-2009 #277

05-20-2009 #273

06-01-2009 #253

06-02/2009 #248

06-08-2009 #234

06-11-2009 #229

07-15-2009 #176

17d11daa7e.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.