Mazicito

Documents to send to Fiancee

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

In the timeline's documents to send to fiance after NOA2 is recieved, it was listed that you should send originals of documents you sent while filing. What do they mean by this? Originals of my passports and proof of citizenship? Or are they talking about other documentations like pictures and proof of meeting and others?

Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results. ~ George S. Patton

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The original birth certificate

Read the guidelines on the web site

In the timeline's documents to send to fiance after NOA2 is recieved, it was listed that you should send originals of documents you sent while filing. What do they mean by this? Originals of my passports and proof of citizenship? Or are they talking about other documentations like pictures and proof of meeting and others?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

In the guidelines on VJ, it states to make 2 EXACT copies of the original i-129 package you sent. if you did this you can send her one of these copies becuase they contain everything you originally sent to the USCIS.

United-States-of-America-LH.gif Bryan and Isabel Brazil-Brasília-National-Flag-RH.gif

Gonzalez

Our Timeline

03/02/2011 - Engaged

USCIS / VSC

12/20/2011: Sent I-129F to Dallas Lockbox

02/16/2012: NOA1 Received, Forwarded to Vermont Service Center

XX/XX/2012: NOA2

NVC

XX/XX/2012: NVC received

XX/XX/2012: Case number

US Embassy Rio De Janeiro

XX/XX/2012: Embassy received

XX/XX/2012: Medical

XX/XX/2012: Interview

XX/XX/2012: Visa in hand

XX/XX/2012: POE Newark, New Jersey

FkP5m4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

In the guidelines on VJ, it states to make 2 EXACT copies of the original i-129 package you sent. if you did this you can send her one of these copies becuase they contain everything you originally sent to the USCIS.

Question, and not to seem ignorant, what would a fiance need a copy of the petition for? Is it something that is needed for the interview? Won't the Embassy have a copy of the Petition? Thanks for the reply.

Question, and not to seem ignorant, what would a fiance need a copy of the petition for? Is it something that is needed for the interview? Won't the Embassy have a copy of the Petition? Thanks for the reply.

just to be safe, make copies of everything you send to them. give it to your fiance, sometimes embassy will ask your fiance if she has copies of documents.

Timeline

01/03/2017 N400 Priority Date
01/30/2017 Biometrics
02/01/2017 Case in Line for Interview
08/04/2017 Interview Scheduled. Waiting for mail notice..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well, in special cases like mine, My original i-129f packet got lost in the mail, thank you very much USPS. But thanks to VISAJOURNEY i had a exact copy of what I sent originally, down to the passport pics and proof.

Also they are need for the Interview at some not all consulates.

and yes, to be safe.

:guides:

United-States-of-America-LH.gif Bryan and Isabel Brazil-Brasília-National-Flag-RH.gif

Gonzalez

Our Timeline

03/02/2011 - Engaged

USCIS / VSC

12/20/2011: Sent I-129F to Dallas Lockbox

02/16/2012: NOA1 Received, Forwarded to Vermont Service Center

XX/XX/2012: NOA2

NVC

XX/XX/2012: NVC received

XX/XX/2012: Case number

US Embassy Rio De Janeiro

XX/XX/2012: Embassy received

XX/XX/2012: Medical

XX/XX/2012: Interview

XX/XX/2012: Visa in hand

XX/XX/2012: POE Newark, New Jersey

FkP5m4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

just to be safe, make copies of everything you send to them. give it to your fiance, sometimes embassy will ask your fiance if she has copies of documents.

Thanks, I have 3 copies of everything, not including what I've sent my fiance. I'm just too ####### to take any chances with a government institution!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.