mahakali

f2a visa prediction september

669 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

You mean 7 weeks movement from August vb. I am hoping to reach 2010 pds this year.

its septembar vb

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

its 7weeks on last month good news and dont trust any other blog only trust vj membar

Yeah do not be spying other people forum, stay in your forum at VJ and fill your timelines. You guy are out of control, if anybody new say they receive their interview letter, you guys do not trust the person because is new. Last year we have in the Dominican Forum a girl category F2A who's received her interview letter before her PD was current and you guys did not believe and she is already in NJ leaving with her family. So if you going to doubt about other people just do not go to spy on them and do something productive over here.

I guess all of you do not believe in God because you are not able to see him.

:bonk:

So when you people do not have anything to do, fill your timeline and be proactive for the VJ forum.

Timeline

Congrates to all F2A Filers.. Atleast they are moving forward dats a good point!!

Some one Please post the October prediction forum link in this forum !!

Does any one know about Qasir?? If he got his I/L?? I hope he did !!

PD 15NOV2010

CASE COMPLETED on 21 September 2011

NO INTERVEIW STILL :(

Yeah do not be spying other people forum, stay in your forum at VJ and fill your timelines. You guy are out of control, if anybody new say they receive their interview letter, you guys do not trust the person because is new. Last year we have in the Dominican Forum a girl category F2A who's received her interview letter before her PD was current and you guys did not believe and she is already in NJ leaving with her family. So if you going to doubt about other people just do not go to spy on them and do something productive over here.

I guess all of you do not believe in God because you are not able to see him.

So when you people do not have anything to do, fill your timeline and be proactive for the VJ forum.

en serio ya esta en USA esa chica- ?

Congrates to all F2A Filers.. Atleast they are moving forward dats a good point!!

helooo

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/380832-october-2012-visa-bulletin-prediction/page__st__30

en serio ya esta en USA esa chica- ?

Yes that was last year her nick name was Alexarod and when she received her interview letter, everyone from this VJ forum started doubting about her category and making assumptions about her case.

And now it is about the girl who is from your country Ecuador, she received her interview letter for September 17, 2012 and her PD is May 11, 2010 and they are now making assumptions as always. They can not understand may be in her country has space available to schedule her because they do not have many immigrants visa demands as other countries. They just ASSuME she is lying because they can not understand the American system.

Yes that was last year her nick name was Alexarod and when she received her interview letter, everyone from this VJ forum started doubting about her category and making assumptions about her case.

And now it is about the girl who is from your country Ecuador, she received her interview letter for September 17, 2012 and her PD is May 11, 2010 and they are now making assumptions as always. They can not understand may be in her country has space available to schedule her because they do not have many immigrants visa demands as other countries. They just ASSuME she is lying because they can not understand the American system.

oh yes I participated univision forum I also asked that his case was fast but she is welcomed tambén that year the visa bulletin advanced to 2010. but hey only have much faith and patience. I have faith that next year and be with my husband but my date is far from the visa bulletin.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

NO sweetymistry i did not get IL how they can give it to me when pd is 8 may 2010 for September now this is the time to learn only believe on vj all spanish vietnamii are all fraud they just chill and play with each other.You know i am happy because i knew it my wife will get IL in october and starting send IL FOR October is not to for away just 15 to 18 days more.Now with reasonable basis i can say it my waiting time is al most over i would be first in the line for october sending

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Hi VJ Members,

I have been following this forum since past 2-3 days and amazed to see how united and integrated you all are!!

I have one question. If anybody can help or direct me to some relevant forum I'd appreciate that! I'm also in f2a category and my pd is going current in September VB. I filled for AOS in Nov 2010 from US and my interview was completed in mar 2011.Please advise if I need to take any action now? Should I be prepared for 2nd interview or rfe for sending latest docs like medical, fingerprints etc?

Timeline

You are totally wrong. If the VB cut off date is 08May2010 then only people with PD earlier than this can only get interview letter not even the person with PD of 08May..It's not that your consulate has some interview slots available then then can take someone with PD after the cut off date. Otherwise what's the point of publishing visa bulletin with the cut off dates. It's common sense.

Simple rule is that DO NOT TRUST Spanish/Vietnamese forums..

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

You are totally wrong. If the VB cut off date is 08May2010 then only people with PD earlier than this can only get interview letter not even the person with PD of 08May..It's not that your consulate has some interview slots available then then can take someone with PD after the cut off date. Otherwise what's the point of publishing visa bulletin with the cut off dates. It's common sense.

Agree and correct explanation my friend. Just trust our journey friends.

Yara, yara, yara, let see when they starts assigning interview at the end of the month, who it is going to be quoting and spying on other people's forum. Totally BS

By the way be proactive and fill your timeline. :whistle: :whistle:

Agree and correct explanation my friend. Just trust our journey friends.

Yeah, live your life and let other live them without spying, Just the american Way.

Nobody invite you to go and spy on them and for your knowledge the priority date of the person on the Vietnam forum was May 7, 2010, you were the one that recalled the wrong information here. Take care and take a deep breath.

:rofl::devil::whistle:

Edited by Dominican1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.