mahakali

f2a visa prediction september

669 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

http://foro.univisio...2#ixzz22J975uQH this is link where you can find may 11 2010 got his or her interview check pag 5979 their is list for september 2012 visa interview with their pd the name of his or he ris mervie

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

May Allah u'll get ur I/L. if someone changed his/her interview place (embassy) so in this case PD also going change.

Timeline

Más en Univision.com: http://foro.univisio...2#ixzz22J975uQH

this is link of domino republic where shows that on page 5979 list of person MERIVIE whos pd is may 11 2010 got interview letter and on the page 5983 they are saying we have reported 14 may 2010 appointment yet so mean sept would 15 may or 22 may 2010 guys please check it and inform me i still did not get any thing yet

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Más en Univision.com: http://foro.univisio...2#ixzz22J975uQH

this is link of domino republic where shows that on page 5979 list of person MERIVIE whos pd is may 11 2010 got interview letter and on the page 5983 they are saying we have reported 14 may 2010 appointment yet so mean sept would 15 may or 22 may 2010 guys please check it and inform me i still did not get any thing yet

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

I'm unable to open any of your links..I don't know it's just my computer..Trust them if they have received it then it should be true. No one would like to fudge at this point. I vote for 15MAY2010..

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Timeline

I'm unable to open any of your links..I don't know it's just my computer..Trust them if they have received it then it should be true. No one would like to fudge at this point. I vote for 15MAY2010..

yes sky my friend i thnik their is problem in this link you know what i suggest to you go on page 17 of this SAME SPETEMBER PREDICTION and scrol down you will see steve post where same link is their just select and open it when it open go on page 5979 and watch the list where very clear mention the marivie has pd 11 may 2010 got his or her interview letter for september 17 2012 at 9 am i thnik i can get mine may be on later monday or tue what i noticed on july prediction page one of our membere name is tariq from palestine got his interview letter on 8 jun just 2 day before from publishing visa bulliten for july 2010 he got his appointmnet for feb 11 thats why i still have hope that i will get it monday late evening or tue keep the hope better

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yes sky my friend i thnik their is problem in this link you know what i suggest to you go on page 17 of this SAME SPETEMBER PREDICTION and scrol down you will see steve post where same link is their just select and open it when it open go on page 5979 and watch the list where very clear mention the marivie has pd 11 may 2010 got his or her interview letter for september 17 2012 at 9 am i thnik i can get mine may be on later monday or tue what i noticed on july prediction page one of our membere name is tariq from palestine got his interview letter on 8 jun just 2 day before from publishing visa bulliten for july 2010 he got his appointmnet for feb 11 thats why i still have hope that i will get it monday late evening or tue keep the hope better

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

http://foro.univision.com/t5/Inmigracion-Tramites-de-Residencia/DOMINICANOS-que-solicitan-residencias/td-p/175908863/page/5985#axzz22gukEWvI

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Yes Qasir is right.someone got intervew letter with information that qasir was written. He got pd

11May2010 and already intervew letter

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Yes, qasir..you are right..that person has pd of 11 may 2010 and already scheduled for interview...you will get I/L in the coming week for sure..very soon you will inform us 'Guys, good news...I got my interview..Yeah!!'...

PD is for sure May 15 2010...

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Timeline

Yes, qasir..you are right..that person has pd of 11 may 2010 and already scheduled for interview...you will get I/L in the coming week for sure..very soon you will inform us 'Guys, good news...I got my interview..Yeah!!'...

PD is for sure May 15 2010...

THANKS my friend sky and stev and again its my strong commitment with all you guys when ever i received my IL i will inform or share that good news now i can say that count down will be start from tomorrow and i can hear good news in next two 2 three days.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

THANKS my friend sky and stev and again its my strong commitment with all you guys when ever i received my IL i will inform or share that good news now i can say that count down will be start from tomorrow and i can hear good news in next two 2 three days.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Qasir my friend for sure starting tomorrow it will be your day.hang on friend

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

:thumbs:Qasir you will get your interview letter tomorrow and we will see visa bulletin 15 may and next bulletin will belong to me and rest of all.

Timeline

yes pd jun and steve my friend its look like that waiting time of mine is about to be over i have very bright chances to be get IL tomorrow or later tomorrow night i will call to dos too after 2nd half of eastern time may be they have some thing for me because nvc guys will read the standard script we are working on march 15 and earlier in your case visa number are not available lol any way steve my friend i never drink never smoke i will perform pray first when ever i get it thanks any way for both of you

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yes pd jun and steve my friend its look like that waiting time of mine is about to be over i have very bright chances to be get IL tomorrow or later tomorrow night i will call to dos too after 2nd half of eastern time may be they have some thing for me because nvc guys will read the standard script we are working on march 15 and earlier in your case visa number are not available lol any way steve my friend i never drink never smoke i will perform pray first when ever i get it thanks any way for both of you

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

can i have the dos phone numb please

thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.