Beauty for Ashes

interesting video from arab festival in Dearborn

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

We went through this in the P&R forum a week ago...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/375091-muslims-who-cant-stand-free-speech/

This took off like a bullet on the usual websites. Although shown to be false, it seems the claim about "stoning" is still reverberating...

Note the usual suspect's attempt to turn it into a "slam the Palestinians" thing... and the usual plus-ones he got from the zealots :vomit:

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

So, in all fairness to the previous topic that WOM shared the link to, this topic should be closed too. Im not thinking this topic would go in a helpful direction for our MENA group & theres better things to focus on and chat about in here.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

So, in all fairness to the previous topic that WOM shared the link to, this topic should be closed too. Im not thinking this topic would go in a helpful direction for our MENA group & theres better things to focus on and chat about in here.

Why ? It's not an attempt to degrade a particular religion.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

I believe Charles closed the other one and said Do not restart this...

He's talking about that OP article - saying "Muslims can't stand free speech."

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

Oh well, then carry on ... I havent been reading into other groups other than MENA & Citizenship in awhile... I said what I felt about all of this in my first post.

PTG - nobody thinks those idiots represent Christians as a group, or the tenets of Christianity (except other idiots.) And this thread does not insinuate that in any way.

Also - OP - there was no "stoning" involved.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

These idiots in the first video do nothing but instigate. They approach these people in a hostile manner with clearly no other motive but to instigate a response which they happily video to post on youtube. Why are they not able to charge these morons for disturbing the peace? Aren't they the same clowns that show up at gay soldier's funerals or is that a different bunch of coconuts?

Timeline

These idiots in the first video do nothing but instigate. They approach these people in a hostile manner with clearly no other motive but to instigate a response which they happily video to post on youtube. Why are they not able to charge these morons for disturbing the peace? Aren't they the same clowns that show up at gay soldier's funerals or is that a different bunch of coconuts?

Different group, but same mentality.

I'm really loving the 2nd video... especially the grandpa at 5:03!! :lol: He's gettin down! :dance:

Dabka !

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

Dabka..is the name of the dance? I love it! Hopefully my hubby can teach me this one :dance:

Yes - it's a traditional folk dance that's very, very popular in al Shaam countries (Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, etc.) I think some Iraqis also dance this style. It's so much fun !

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Timeline

I posted the longer video because these right wing groups were editing it without showing the nonsense the protestors were doing. I put the video in full so you guys could see it

Secondly , the second video seems to be very fun to watch

Happy 4th everyone

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.