R and F

July 2012

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey everyone today is July 1st. Have a great afternoon. Hoping for a good week. :thumbs:

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Ladies, summer quarter starts for me today so it's pedicure and hamaam time so I don't scare the students. Why is my vacation over so quickly :( Hope everyone is enjoying a nice Sunday! the hubby is distracted with the UEFA cup game.

Working in Turkmenistan, spouse is with me. 

Dealing with the NVC process...

Check out Timeline for questions :D

First day of July here in Dallas was/is pretty good. It's been slightly overcast, therefore the temperature stayed in the 80's until about 1pm. Now it's 91. That's mild for Dallas in July.

I'm still working out and not overeating. I'm suppose to start J. Michaels 30DS today, but I don't know if I'm up for it. I suck.

Timeline

I would love to do the Gillian Michaels tape but I am waiting until I lose another few pounds before doing more than cardio every day. I've dropped one size already and am up to almost 40 min of cardio a day! woot!

Timeline

If there is any lamer time for 4th of July to land on than on a Wednesday, I'd like to hear it...

I agree 100%. There are going to be some very hungover people going to work on Thursday...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

You mean you SHOULDN'T hold an explosive in your hand and light it on fire? My Gd, the mysteries of the universe never cease! I at least get that day off. Although, it is my normal day off, so I have a feeling I won't get any time for it. boo.

I haven't worked out in like 4 days. I had a few days of pain and whatnot, so I didn't Today was just sheer laziness. Tomorrow we begin again!

I made some jam today. Thursday and Friday I will probably make some more lol.

I watched Fairly Legal today. I am soo rooting for Ben and Kate.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

I watched episodes from the first season of Frasier while I folded laundry. Dorky. And worked on trying to teach my daughter to steer on her bicycle. She's a good pedaler, but not so controlled with getting to where she wants to go. She ends up someplace else entirely.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I watched episodes from the first season of Frasier while I folded laundry. Dorky. And worked on trying to teach my daughter to steer on her bicycle. She's a good pedaler, but not so controlled with getting to where she wants to go. She ends up someplace else entirely.

Awww, she'll get it! I had a problem learning to brake. I would just hit things.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Way to go, Sarah!

Well, I didn't start the 30 DS yesterday but let me tell you how lame I am. Saturday I had plans to go see Magic Mike. I took a nap and woke up at 4:30. I thought: great I can go workout on the treadmill. I have time. I exited my bedroom and my son asked if I would grill. So, I had to grill which left me with not enough time to get in a workout on the treadmill. I then thought: why not start the 30 DS today! i can get in a good workout in 20 minutes. I put the dvd in abd got through about 5-7 minutes of it and stopped. It was too hard. lol And now today (and yesterday) I am freakin SORE from just those few minutes.

On top of not starting the 30DS shread yesterday, I went to a friend's home at about 6pm and stayed until midnight. I had beers and ate bbq like a fat a$$ I feel so gross today. Lack of sleep and alcohol has me nauseated. VERY nauseated. danm. I'm so mad at myself.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It's Monday morning and I am not very busy today. Just relaxing here. :thumbs:

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Way to go, Sarah!

Well, I didn't start the 30 DS yesterday but let me tell you how lame I am. Saturday I had plans to go see Magic Mike. I took a nap and woke up at 4:30. I thought: great I can go workout on the treadmill. I have time. I exited my bedroom and my son asked if I would grill. So, I had to grill which left me with not enough time to get in a workout on the treadmill. I then thought: why not start the 30 DS today! i can get in a good workout in 20 minutes. I put the dvd in abd got through about 5-7 minutes of it and stopped. It was too hard. lol And now today (and yesterday) I am freakin SORE from just those few minutes.

On top of not starting the 30DS shread yesterday, I went to a friend's home at about 6pm and stayed until midnight. I had beers and ate bbq like a fat a$$ I feel so gross today. Lack of sleep and alcohol has me nauseated. VERY nauseated. danm. I'm so mad at myself.

You DID start the 30DS. It's a difficult workout and 5-7 min IS a start. Maybe you'll get to 10 minutes today, and build up from there. Just because you didn't complete it doesn't mean you didn't start it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.