Together0515

Us Consular Report of Birth

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everybody,

I'm wondering how do we know that The us embassy approved our application of report of birth?

We went last week with our daughter of almost 4 months,they asked for the documents,called again asking us to bring my husbands evidence of residency for more than 5 years in the US,scheduled an appointment with an officer , signed in front of him and then called us back again for my husband to show up Monday cause they forgot to make him sign another paper and they forgot also to make a copy of my last divorce decree!!!Last Wednesday,they told us everything is fine we will call you to pick up your baby s passport in about 10 days!they told hubby also to not bother to take the baby on Monday.

Do you think this means that after he takes those documents we are approved?did you have any similar experience?from what moment do you know that your application has been approved?

The only thing that im afraid of is that the baby was conceived when i was still in instance of divorce with my ex husband who disappeared years ago to before signing any divorce decree until the authorities forced him to do so only few days before my baby was born and then finally i married my husband .Thats why i thought it was too good to be true that they just approved without us not even giving them evidence that ive been living with my actual husband when the baby was conceived.They didn't even asked.The officer only told my husband that Bella was beautiful and that she looked like him.

Please share your experiences with me,when did you know that your application of birth abroad was approved?

USCIS Stage: 7 Days

07/26/12 - I-130 package sent

07/30/12 - package received

08/01/12 - NOA1 received via email

08/08/12 - APPROVED - NOA2 received via email (USC residing abroad)

NVC Stage

xx/xx/12 - Case has arrived at NVC

xx/xx/12 - Case number received

xx/xx/12 - AOS bill received via email

xx/xx/12 - AOS bill paid via portal & DS3032 accepted

xx/xx/12 - IV bill received and paid. AOS bill appears as PAID.

xx/xx/12 - DS230 and I864 packages

xx/xx/12 - I864 and DS230 sent to NVC

xx/xx/12 - AOS package accepted

10/09/12 - CASE COMPLETE

11/26/12 - Interview Date Assigned

11/28/12 - INTERVIEW DATE - APPROVED

xx/xx/12 - POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

They need proof that the child is eligible for US citizenship. Your being married, etc. has nothing to do with that.

You've stated that the CO told you to wait approximately 10 days for a call to receive the passport. Just wait for the call, then pick up the passport. Life is good.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you for you answer :)

I have just found this very interesting manual online,i hope it will help anyone in our situation.They make every decision regarding Birth Abroad according to this manual so its better to be prepared.

Here is the link: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/86757.pdf

USCIS Stage: 7 Days

07/26/12 - I-130 package sent

07/30/12 - package received

08/01/12 - NOA1 received via email

08/08/12 - APPROVED - NOA2 received via email (USC residing abroad)

NVC Stage

xx/xx/12 - Case has arrived at NVC

xx/xx/12 - Case number received

xx/xx/12 - AOS bill received via email

xx/xx/12 - AOS bill paid via portal & DS3032 accepted

xx/xx/12 - IV bill received and paid. AOS bill appears as PAID.

xx/xx/12 - DS230 and I864 packages

xx/xx/12 - I864 and DS230 sent to NVC

xx/xx/12 - AOS package accepted

10/09/12 - CASE COMPLETE

11/26/12 - Interview Date Assigned

11/28/12 - INTERVIEW DATE - APPROVED

xx/xx/12 - POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.