Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

K1 Visa fiance

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts


my fiance have the interview and i want to know which form should he take with him FORM I134 or FORM I864 because

my income tax is 15000$ but when i checked the housesize for income tax , i found it that the housesize for two people it should be 18000$, so my income tax is not enough , iam not sure if my fiance will take with him to the interview FORM I134 or his sponsor's FORM which is FORM I864?

please who has any informations help us. (F)

Edited by mratif

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it should be $18000 for two people, that's what required. For K1 visa, your fiance need to bring form I-134 along with supporting documents (recent income tax return,employment letter, paystub, bank statement...) as evidence of your income to the interview.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3, 5-6)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.