kaydee457

renouncing U.S citizenship to become illegal ?

99 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Nice to bring in my situation when I haven't mentioned it one bit, of course given your failed logic and pathetic arguments I am not surprised you would have to do that. You again fail to see the point. The very fact that someone is actually able to enter the country after violating one of the most basic and fundamental laws of any society is a complete and utter fuc king sham.

Edited by Libersolis

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-16-06-I-129F Arrived in Chicago

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

12-14-06-Arrived at Consulate

01-04-07-Packet 3 Received

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

01-10-07-Medical Examination

02-13-07-Interview in Johannesburg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline
Nice to bring in my situation when I haven't mentioned it one bit, of course given your failed logic and pathetic arguments I am not surprised you would have to do that.

You did bring it up. You said my process is the same as everyone else's. Clearly, that was incorrect.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline

Nice to bring in my situation when I haven't mentioned it one bit, of course given your failed logic and pathetic arguments I am not surprised you would have to do that.

You did bring it up. You said my process is the same as everyone else's. Clearly, that was incorrect.

I said you process things in the same MANNER. Meaning, you get to file an I-130 just anyone else did. Try a little harder next time.

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Many people come and go and are never caught-for many people, it's a one time thing. So they would come, make money, and go home. If they were caught and sent home, it wouldn't be a big deal.

some food for thought, just to educate you.......

$10 billion dollars (as of 2003) are sent back to Mexico annually, according to the Pew Hispanic Center, reported in an Associated Press article, up $800 million from the previous year. ($9 billion dollars were previously sent back annually, according to a September 25, 2002 NPR report). That figure equals what Mexico earns annually from tourism. This is a massive transfer of wealth from America - essentially from America's displaced working poor - to Mexico.

link

now why is this a big deal?

U.S. consumer spending accounts for around 70 percent of U.S. gross domestic product.

link

ergo, that $10 billion in 2003 (and reportedly up to $17 billion in 2005) link means less jobs in the usa, not to mention depressed wages or lost jobs - FAIR research suggests that "between 40 and 50 percent of wage-loss among low-skilled Americans is due to the immigration of low-skilled workers. Some native workers lose not just wages but their jobs through immigrant competition. An estimated 1,880,000 American workers are displaced from their jobs every year by immigration link

i just find it amusing that so many can't see the forest for the trees on this issue :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

but how much of those 10 billion dollars come from illegal activity and how much from lega one? if the majority it's fmro legal one, it's none of your business to tell them to send or not send money to Meheeco.. and that article talks about legal immigration too, so are you gonna tell the newbies in the VJ website to not 'import' any more husbands/wives? cuz they are costing jobs to the Americans?

now, I don't think the 'waive chicks' are trying to make people empathize their cause.. but as Daniel said.. #######.. why is the illegal life so glorificated?

I wouldn't like to live with 2 other families, eating #######, sleeping on a matress on the floor, not opening the door to anyone that speaks english, or knowing that everytime i go to walmart can be my last drive

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline
but how much of those 10 billion dollars come from illegal activity and how much from lega one? if the majority it's fmro legal one, it's none of your business to tell them to send or not send money to Meheeco..

i'm also sure that in your outrage, you read this part then ;)

$60 billion dollars are earned by illegal aliens in the U.S. each year. One of Mexico's largest revenue streams (after exports and oil sales) consists of money sent home by legal immigrants and illegal aliens working in the U.S. Economists say this will help Mexico reduce its $17.8 billion defecit and may bolster the peso. $10 billion dollars (as of 2003) are sent back to Mexico annually, according to the Pew Hispanic Center,

and this:

Illegal aliens have cost billions of taxpayer-funded dollars for medical services. Dozens of hospitals in Texas, New Mexico Arizona, and California, have been forced to close or face bankruptcy because of federally-mandated programs requiring free emergency room services to illegal aliens. Taxpayers pay half-a-billion dollars per year incarcerating illegal alien criminals.

link

apparently not, as you decided to lump this with legal and illegal immigration

what's that saying?

PWNED :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

but how much of those 10 billion dollars come from illegal activity and how much from lega one? if the majority it's fmro legal one, it's none of your business to tell them to send or not send money to Meheeco..

$60 billion dollars are earned by illegal aliens in the U.S. each year. One of Mexico's largest revenue streams (after exports and oil sales) consists of money sent home by legal immigrants and illegal aliens working in the U.S. Economists say this will help Mexico reduce its $17.8 billion defecit and may bolster the peso. $10 billion dollars (as of 2003) are sent back to Mexico annually, according to the Pew Hispanic Center,

and this:

Illegal aliens have cost billions of taxpayer-funded dollars for medical services. Dozens of hospitals in Texas, New Mexico Arizona, and California, have been forced to close or face bankruptcy because of federally-mandated programs requiring free emergency room services to illegal aliens. Taxpayers pay half-a-billion dollars per year incarcerating illegal alien criminals.

link

what's that saying?

This Thread Has Been Won.

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

and this:

link

what's that saying?

yea but why this article doesn't talk about the 'fake ss#'s' that illegals use to get into some jobs... why they like to omit the fact that some guys pay tons of tax money and of course they will never get a return.. what does SSA do with that money? flush it into the toilet? it's true that there are a lot of under the table jobs, but what about the bought id's (nowadays most are bought id's, not stolen)..

and.. pff.. I could care less, I don't send money to Mexico lol.. but.. again.. I wouldn't wish noone to live like an illegal.. is not like a bling-bling life.. methinks

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Heina said:

I think most people wouldn't really care, because the reality of most people is that they have no intentions of immigrating to or staying in this country. For most people, it's a way to make money, then return home, so I think permanent ban wouldn't really scare most people.

To understand that, you have to understand why people come over here illegally-it's not to stay, although there are many who probably do stay.

Would you risk your life for a JOB, I dont think that is correct! of course work is partially the reason, food coupons, health care coupons, housing based on income, W.I.C, pretty tempting stuff eh!

Edited by Carol&Marc

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Timeline
yea but why this article doesn't talk about the 'fake ss#'s' that illegals use to get into some jobs... why they like to omit the fact that some guys pay tons of tax money and of course they will never get a return.. what does SSA do with that money? flush it into the toilet? it's true that there are a lot of under the table jobs, but what about the bought id's (nowadays most are bought id's, not stolen)..

and.. pff.. I could care less, I don't send money to Mexico lol.. but.. again.. I wouldn't wish noone to live like an illegal.. is not like a bling-bling life.. methinks

that about paying taxes has been discussed in detail, where someone with a fake ssn can claim an excessive amount of dependants/withholding so the taxes are a minimum.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Heina said:

I think most people wouldn't really care, because the reality of most people is that they have no intentions of immigrating to or staying in this country. For most people, it's a way to make money, then return home, so I think permanent ban wouldn't really scare most people.

To understand that, you have to understand why people come over here illegally-it's not to stay, although there are many who probably do stay.

Would you risk your life for a JOB, I dont think that is correct! of course work is partially the reason, food coupons, health care coupons, housing based on income, W.I.C, pretty tempting stuff eh!

I don't know a single one who has taken any of those benefits. Yes, it is about a job.

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline

Heina said:

I don't know a single one who has taken any of those benefits. Yes, it is about a job.

You don't know a single person fair enough, but how many people do you actually know? Figure out that percentage of the total population and you will get an idea of how pointless it is to try to make assumptions based on our own personal experience.

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

Timeline

Heina said:

This study is one of the first to estimate the total impact of illegal immigration on the federal budget. Most previous studies have focused on the state and local level and have examined only costs or tax payments, but not both. Based on Census Bureau data, this study finds that, when all taxes paid (direct and indirect) and all costs are considered, illegal households created a net fiscal deficit at the federal level of more than $10 billion in 2002. We also estimate that, if there was an amnesty for illegal aliens, the net fiscal deficit would grow to nearly $29 billion.

Among the findings:

Households headed by illegal aliens imposed more than $26.3 billion in costs on the federal government in 2002 and paid only $16 billion in taxes, creating a net fiscal deficit of almost $10.4 billion, or $2,700 per illegal household.

Among the largest costs are Medicaid ($2.5 billion); treatment for the uninsured ($2.2 billion); food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches ($1.9 billion); the federal prison and court systems ($1.6 billion); and federal aid to schools ($1.4 billion).

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Timeline

That's insane. I really am surprised to learn that so many come here intending to stay. Most of the time in my experience it's young men either too young to have a family, or leaving their wife/kids behind. Javier was in that first category.

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline
That's insane. I really am surprised to learn that so many come here intending to stay. Most of the time in my experience it's young men either too young to have a family, or leaving their wife/kids behind. Javier was in that first category.

Yep, I live in a agricultural area, and I see it all the time in the grocery store. Is very rare to see cash come from the pocket.unless beer or cigs are bought! Its usually a swipe of a card or a coupon!

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

Edited by Carol&Marc

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!