Glentot

IV Bill not paid.

4 posts in this topic

Gud day vjers my wife pay iv bill last june 4 two days after it shows iv bill paid then she print d iv

Barcoded sheet, then on june 8. I checked the invoice online, it shows that IV Bill not paid., what happen? Does she need to pay it again? Thanx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Gud day vjers my wife pay iv bill last june 4 two days after it shows iv bill paid then she print d iv

Barcoded sheet, then on june 8. I checked the invoice online, it shows that IV Bill not paid., what happen? Does she need to pay it again? Thanx

She does not have to pay twice for sure, but did NVC took the money from her account or not?? If yes, then contact NVC that you have issue on IV invoice. If they did not take the money out from her account then your wife might give some wrong details of her account by mistake. try to fix it and one more thing; BARCODED sheet will remain same....

good luck

[b][color="#FF0000"]USCIS Journey[/color][/b]
06/25/2011 - Married @ native country
Mid of August: Filled N400
Mid Of October : Filled I -130 ( LPR F2A)
10/17/2011 : NOA1
12/08/2011 : Oath Ceremoney for N400, Boston @ 12:00 pm
12/08/2011 : [b]Called VSC to Upgrade the Case [color="#FF0000"]( LPR F2A to CR-1)[/color] @ 3pm[/b]
12/12/2011 : Email Confirmation of Upgrade
[color="#008000"][b]04/14/2012 : NOA2[/color][/b]([i]Can't Express how happy I was and relieved from A Long WAITING GAME.....but everyone has to go through it......)[/i]

[color="#FF0000"][b]NVC Journey[/b][/color]

04/24/2012---Case number and IIN received, Email address Provided of both petitionner and benificiary
04/24/2012---DS 3032 emailed to NVC
04/26/2012---AOS fee bill paid
04/27/2012---AOS fee bill shows " PAID"
04/30/2012---AOS package sent
05/02/2012---DS 3032 accepted
05/02/2012---IV fee bill invoiced
05/04/2012---IV fee bill shows " PAID"
05/04/2012---IV package sent
05/11/2012---AOS Reviewed and Accepted
05/14/2012---IV package Reviewed and Accepted

[b][color="#2E8B57"]05/15/2012--------Case Complete[/color][/b] [color="#FF00FF"] [[i]([s]Wow....!!!!!! Wait....Ouch...Did i miss "Interview Scheduling" process for this month by day or 2 days??[/s]?)[/color][/i]

06/06/2012-----[b]Interview Date Assigned[/b]

[b][color="#FF0000"]Medical / Consulate / POE[/color][/b]
06/08/2012-----Medical Exam
06/15/2012-----Case Forwarded to Embassy
06/24/2012-----1st Marriage Anniversary
07/10/2012-----Interview date: [b][color="#00BFFF"]APPROVED[/color][/b]
07/17/2012-----[i][b][color="#2E8B57"]Boston,MA [/color][/b][/i]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

BARCODED sheet will remain same....

good luck

Are you sure? Cos I had the same problem with my AOS fee and I was told that I needed a new bar coded sheet.

In fact I thought that by myself.

It was PAID one day, then next day it was NOT PAID/REJECTED. and yes, wrong info, I gave my billing info with my married name, but my bank account have my maiden name yet. So the payment didnt go thru, but in some point it was PAID.

When it showed paid, i printed and sent to my co-sponsor. Next day it was NOT PAID. But now I'm planning to print a NEW bar coded sheet for him to replace. I was told that the package can be reject and you get a RFE if you dont print when it's PAID.

So now im in doubt. Should I print a new one or not?

She does not have to pay twice for sure, but did NVC took the money from her account or not?? If yes, then contact NVC that you have issue on IV invoice. If they did not take the money out from her account then your wife might give some wrong details of her account by mistake. try to fix it and one more thing; BARCODED sheet will remain same....

good luck

Thank you for the info.,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.