FannyJason

Is CSC still working?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi guys!

It's really frustrating that CSC is taking so long to approve some cases. My case was transferred on the Dec 27th and nothing!

1)They don't provide any information about how long the I-485 (CSC) is taking to get approved.

2)What make me more upset is that cases that require interview are going much MORE faster than the ones that don't require it.

3)Based on visajourney http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aoslist.php?vtype=&op8=All&xfr=1&op1=&op2=&op3=&op4=1&op5=5%2C6%2C8%2C9%2C10%2C11&cfl=0, just look how many transferred cases were approved in the last weeks!!!

This is really seriously ridiculous.

I sent a letter to the office in Laguna Niguel (and this office isn't even listed on USCIS website!) and they return to me a letter explaining about how can get information about the process by calling the Costume Service or just looking online. It was a waste of time, because of course I called them and looked for online timelines, but it wasn't helpful at all. They just don't provide this information.

Only God knows when me and other people will get their greencard.

I guess my plans for going to college are ruined! Thanks to USCIS.

:/

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-20

I-129F RFE(s) : None

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-17

NVC Received : 2011-06-30

NVC Left : 2011-07-01

Interview Date : 2011-09-01

Sent AOS Package to Chicago: 2011-11-29

AOS NOA1: 2011-12-05

Package moved to California Service Center: 2011-12-22

Biometric Appointment: 2012-01-04

EAD Approval: 2012-01-30

EAD Card in my home: 2012-02-04

AOS Approved July 12th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys!

It's really frustrating that CSC is taking so long to approve some cases. My case was transferred on the Dec 27th and nothing!

1)They don't provide any information about how long the I-485 (CSC) is taking to get approved.

2)What make me more upset is that cases that require interview are going much MORE faster than the ones that don't require it.

3)Based on visajourney http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aoslist.php?vtype=&op8=All&xfr=1&op1=&op2=&op3=&op4=1&op5=5%2C6%2C8%2C9%2C10%2C11&cfl=0, just look how many transferred cases were approved in the last weeks!!!

I sent a letter to the office in Laguna Niguel (and this office isn't even listed on USCIS website!) and they return to me a letter explaining about how can get information about the process by calling the Costume Service or just looking online. It was a waste of time, because of course I called them and looked for online timelines, but it wasn't helpful at all. They just don't provide this information.

I guess we are on the same boat. I am already stressed out waiting for my GC as well and what's ironic is that they sent us a letter that they have transferred our case to CSC to be "EXPEDITED" but I guess what they mean is the antithesis of the thing. We rather had our interview instead, don't you think? rather than wait for this uncertainty.

My 485 was transferred...I got our green card within 5 months...not sure what their pattern is or if they even have one but they are working

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Hi guys!

Customer service told us our local is running 4 months right now. But who knows if they're even looking at the right information? We're over 6 months past the NOA date now, with no indication of when they will complete things. We were happy when we were transfered and thought we'd get to skip the interview. Now we're so wishing we never got passed on to CSC. We're also 13 days into a service request, and there has been no reply on that at all yet. They said to wait for 15 days for a reply, but I'm sure that will become business days when the actual 15 days are over. I guess the biggest issue is the fear they've lost the application. It would be so nice to actually be able to get accurate information on what is going on.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.