rizthomson

James Short Cuts

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

hello VJ members :help: ..........

its about james short cuts...... starting this new forum expecting lot of replies...........

pse share your experiences of using james short cuts..........and if anything you have to share regarding james short cuts..........any tips.......or mistakes committed by you and if you are generous enough to give a few mins then it wld be certainly greatly help the VJ members like me to get all the james short cuts experiences of so many members in a single forum and we will use the short cuts carefully after reading your comments and all........ hoping to hear from all the senior and ever helping VJ members....... pse continue this forum............

thaaaaaaanx to all who took time to read and write your experiences.......pse share anything which you experienced either goo or bad (F)

riz

Edited by rizthomson

IR5- Mother CIS (mom currently residing in UAE)

Jan 10, 2011 NOA 1 receipt

***********GOT RFE since my birth certificate was made after 29 years.********

June 29, 2011 NOA 2

NVC-

NVC Case Number and IIN Received, E-mails Exchanged : 08-03-2011

DS-3032 E-mail sent by Beneficiary: 08-03-2011

DS 3032 approved 08/10/11

IV & AOS bill payed 08/12/11

NVC receivd AOS & IV package 09/12/11

AOS approved 09/22/11

GOT RFE .... 09/28/2011

now NVC wants to see my original marriage certificate and birth certificate.

Case Complete 10/11/2011 (NO interview in November or Dec@ ABU DHABI consulate )

VISA granted...... 1/24/2012 thank you JESUS

hello VJ members :help: ..........

its about james short cuts...... starting this new forum expecting lot of replies...........

pse share your experiences of using james short cuts..........and if anything you have to share regarding james short cuts..........any tips.......or mistakes committed by you and if you are generous enough to give a few mins then it wld be certainly greatly help the VJ members like me to get all the james short cuts experiences of so many members in a single forum and we will use the short cuts carefully after reading your comments and all........ hoping to hear from all the senior and ever helping VJ members....... pse continue this forum............

thaaaaaaanx to all who took time to read and write your experiences.......pse share anything which you experienced either goo or bad (F)

riz

Hi there and welcome to VJ,

I think to get the information you are looking for you need to search other users posts and do some investigation for your self by searching through the posts, all the information is already here all you have to go is look

All the best on your journey !!. :thumbs:

Timeline

thaaaanx Sir for your reply..........i have done the research...and i am ready to use it......but theirs some hesitation so just wanted to have the comments of VJ members who used James short cuts........and looking at the timeline of respected member... it doesnt seems that IQUIN used this short cuts..........

so VJ members who have used this James shortcuts pse pse ...pse add your valuable experiences and comments about james short cuts.............

thaaaaaaaanx :star:

Edited by rizthomson

June 29, 2011 NOA 2

NVC-

AOS approved 09/22/11

GOT RFE .... 09/28/2011

Case Complete 10/11/2011 (NO interview in November or Dec@ ABU DHABI consulate )

rizthomson

As you would of read from the first post in the pinned NVC Timesavers thread, we did not use James Shortcuts but below is some things that should be heeded when using the shortcuts.

1) Always double check that the addresses in the shortcuts and on the linked forms etc are the most current. Do this by checking with another member that has recently submitted forms etc to the NVC. I say this because dates do change and are not always updated straight away. To my knowledge though, at present they are the correct addresses.

2) Never send anything to NVC before it has been generated. Some members have made this mistake. They will not accept anything that received by them that has not yet been generated as they have no knowledge of it in their system.

3) When calling the NVC do not mention self generating as James Shortcuts are not an official option.

4) Double & triple check everything that you generate and submit.

5) Always check with another member that is going through the same embassy/consulate on documentation etc required with the DS-230 packet. Consulates do vary.

Hope this helps.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

thank you madam............. looked into your profile..........and according to me you are Gorgeous.......but your heart is more beautful...............thanx for the guidance (F) ......

riz

June 29, 2011 NOA 2

NVC-

AOS approved 09/22/11

GOT RFE .... 09/28/2011

thank you madam............. looked into your profile..........and according to me you are Gorgeous.......but your heart is more beautful...............thanx for the guidance (F) ......

riz

You are welcome. All the best with your visa journey.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.