Tough_Era

Z.y.z.z

176 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi everybody! You can Write poems about everything that brought you here to this amazing website

I came here

Willing and hoping

For the VJ members to kill my fear

But nobody care

Only some called me names

And things i never thought I’d hear

Some want me to stay

And some want me to disappear

Some are envious

Well, that is clear

The MENA is like a vessel

Leading me straight to nowhere

I don’t want anybody gets the feeling we’re in a funeral

Visajourney is like a cemetery

Want to bury here my doubts and unwanted thoughts into the grave

Want to be with my fiancee that I always miss and crave

Zyzz is her bear.. long live Zyzz the brave.

Hahaha.. :P

Hi everybody! You can Write poems about everything that brought you here to this amazing website

I came here

Willing and hoping

But nobody care

And things i never thought I'd hear

Some want me to stay

Some are envious

Well, that is clear

I don't want anybody gets the feeling we're in a funeral

Heyyyyyyy that is a great poem to start of the new thread, happy your still around and I do hope you find some happiness here and get all your questions answered.

I came here

Willing and hoping

But nobody care

Some want me to stay

Some are envious

Well, that is clear

Every comment you make on poems, Leaving interesting and helpful critique is a great way to get more people to read your submissions. .

I came here

Willing and hoping

But nobody care

Some want me to stay

Some are envious

Well, that is clear

Your fiance would be so proud :thumbs:

I came here

Willing and hoping

But nobody care

Some want me to stay

Some are envious

Well, that is clear

Alright, I'll bite.

Verb conjugations. I get that we're supposed to believe the poet used the best possible choice of words, but you have to consider who's reading it and for native speakers it can be distracting and maybe even difficult to understand.

Now, I will tell you about this word you chose, "envious." If or when (insh'Allah) you or your fiancee convince the consulate you're the real deal, you have to understand that Americans, overwhelmingly, do not have the same opinion about jealousy and envy as it appears you do.

There isn't one ounce of jealousy here.

Alright, I'll bite.

Verb conjugations. I get that we're supposed to believe the poet used the best possible choice of words, but you have to consider who's reading it and for native speakers it can be distracting and maybe even difficult to understand.

Now, I will tell you about this word you chose, "envious." If or when (insh'Allah) you or your fiancee convince the consulate you're the real deal, you have to understand that Americans, overwhelmingly, do not have the same opinion about jealousy and envy as it appears you do.

Yeah, we arent envious of you marrying an american and emigrating to the US although someone from back home may give you the evil eye so be careful LOL

Oh thank you so much... i can't believe my eyes.. tell me? how come you said something nice for the first time to me Zyzz?? hahaha

Now all you have to do is show her a moroccan chat board and have her introduce herself to like a hundred moroccan men and lets see how that goes over with you LOL :rofl:

Oh thank you so much... i can't believe my eyes.. tell me? how come you said something nice for the first time to me Zyzz?? hahaha

its because I am caucasian..you know how we are.

Alright, I'll bite.

We do not have the same opinion about jealousy and envy ok.. so give me a good explanation about these..

Some people here were envious not for who i'm or for what i have but for what good people here tell me from nice words and respect etc.. you got it?

you're the second one who MISUNDERSTAND ME AGAIN about that word ENVIOUS... if you read the other thread you will find it

Edited by zagray

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I came here

Willing and hoping

But nobody care

Some want me to stay

Some are envious

Well, that is clear

Oh this is so much WIN.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Yeah, we arent envious of you marrying an american and emigrating to the US although someone from back home may give you the evil eye so be careful LOL

Now all you have to do is show her a moroccan chat board and have her introduce herself to like a hundred moroccan men and lets see how that goes over with you LOL :rofl:

its because I am caucasian..you know how we are.

You both misunderstood me really.. people were envious cause I'm new here and people liked me and respect me and some don't get that even they're old members here..

Oh this is so much WIN.

Hahahaha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.